Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

nub theory

13»

Replies

• I still might be wrong as the scan pic of baby is 11 weeks usually the nub theory works between 12 to 13 weeks but it’s a clear picture x

• I had an odd feeling that its going to be a boy way before i got pregnant then i had a bit of doubt because of the nub theory and saw that the nub is facing downwards which means girl , id have to wait till my 20 week scan now which will pass to be honest ☺️☺️ Xxxx

Boy or girl ?

• imageboy or girl any thoughts?? X

• Mumma id say boy 💙

• imageHey this was my 13 week scan I'm 15 weeks now and i think it's a girl, does anyone have any guesses? im new to this page and I thought the somograoher would tell me today but she wouldnt ... so inpatient 

• Tasha my scan looks very similar to yours in terms of nub and skull, I was convinced we were having a girl.... turns out to be a bouncing baby boy! :) xx 

• imageHey guys!! Any thoughts 2nd baby and really impatient lol want to know 12week scan nub theory can’t get my head around it!’ Dont know what I’m looking for any help please??? Boy or girl??? Xx

• Hi!can anyone guess the baby's gender??The wait is killing me....they say that baby's postion is not allowing them to identify the gender..☹
  • Hi can you look at my pics and see what I might be having I don"t Know Yet? Thank you and congulations to you...
  • imageHey guys!! Any thoughts 2nd baby and really impatient lol want to know 12week scan nub theory can’t get my head around it!’ Dont know what I’m looking for any help please??? Boy or girl??? Xx

I think boy 
  • Boy or girl?  Please comment