Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020

Due in February 2020

Replies

• Can’t wait to get a bump, still sat here just looking like I’ve eaten too many sausage rolls😭
  • @SecondDueFebruary2020 yeah I think I’m going to do the same, haha yeah well my LG has me up climbing frames and all sorts, it will be winter so lots of soft play. The longer I can avoid squeezing through same holes with a massive bump the better 🤣 x
  • Can’t wait to get a bump, still sat here just looking like I’ve eaten too many sausage rolls😭
    Awww I’m sure you’ll get one soon! How many weeks are you? 
  • Tara1412 said:
    Can’t wait to get a bump, still sat here just looking like I’ve eaten too many sausage rolls😭
    Hope so! It’ll definitely be more reassuring to have one that’s growing! I’m 19+2 today xx
  • @Tara1412 I agree 🤣🤣

@Vickyellisxo don't wish the time away! I wanted a bump badly on #1 and got one at 26 weeks. This time I have popped already and am 17 weeks.. had one since like 10!! 
  • Tara1412 said:
    DaniFeb20 said:
    For those who have had kids before, am I being really naive if I am going to try to work up until near due date? 
    I’m working right up to the 14th, I’m only in the office 3 days a week and it will be easier to be at work than at home with my daughter 🤣. 
    Aha! Sounds like a fun maternity leave ahead then, eh?
  • Tara1412 said:
    Can’t wait to get a bump, still sat here just looking like I’ve eaten too many sausage rolls😭
    Hope so! It’ll definitely be more reassuring to have one that’s growing! I’m 19+2 today xx
    Treasure it! My goodness I’ve popped so early and everyone is all over me. Once you pop, goodbye personal space, aha.
  • Hi everyone, how are you all doing? Are you guys finding out the sex of your babies soon? 
  • Hi everyone, how are you all doing? Are you guys finding out the sex of your babies soon? 
    I had my 20 week scan on Tuesday, we don't want to know so we didn't find out but I had a little peak as the sonographer was hovering around that area and tbh I couldn't work out anything anyways :lol:
    Possibly because she was going over that area so quick I couldn't work out if there was anything 'obvious' down there hahaa.

Anyone else finding it hard to sleep the whole way through the night though? Not even to do with needing night time toilet trips either! xx
  • I’ve booked a private gender scan for Saturday morning 😊 so excited to see if it’s pink or blue definitely going towards blue this time! 
  • I have my 20 week scan next week but we had an early scan 2 weeks ago and we are team PINK! So that's two girlies for us 😁😁
  • I have my 20 week scan next week but we had an early scan 2 weeks ago and we are team PINK! So that's two girlies for us 😁😁
    That’s lovely 😊 I’ll be very surprised if I’m team pink!! 
    I had my 20 week scan on Tuesday, we don't want to know so we didn't find out but I had a little peak as the sonographer was hovering around that area and tbh I couldn't work out anything anyways :lol:
    Possibly because she was going over that area so quick I couldn't work out if there was anything 'obvious' down there hahaa.

Anyone else finding it hard to sleep the whole way through the night though? Not even to do with needing night time toilet trips either! xx
    Had my scan on Tuesday as well, also having a surprise. She said she actually couldn't tell anyway so I was happy with that! I'm finding it's hard to get comfortable in bed as I've been feeling a sciatic pain for around 7 weeks now. Will be 21 weeks tomorrow, going away for the weekend to celebrate my birthday and our good scan news x
  • Ooo so loads of scans happening! So exciting! 
    We could do a proper due date list now, to see where everyone is - so just copy and paste the person before you and add your details..
    Username Due Date 💗💙💛
  • Rach94 said:
    I have my 20 week scan next week but we had an early scan 2 weeks ago and we are team PINK! So that's two girlies for us 😁😁
    I thought I was having a boy first time round (we didn't find out) and she was a girl! We found out this time, I knew it was a girl! So I was right this time! Exciting isn't it ! 
  • Rach94 said:
    I have my 20 week scan next week but we had an early scan 2 weeks ago and we are team PINK! So that's two girlies for us 😁😁
    I thought I was having a boy first time round (we didn't find out) and she was a girl! We found out this time, I knew it was a girl! So I was right this time! Exciting isn't it ! 
    Aww that's lovely! I'm a little jealous at you all who know ahaa! xx
  • @SecondDueFebruary2020 I knew my first was a girl from the day I found out I was pregnant! This time I’m convinced it’s a boy from around 8 weeks but time will tell!! 
  • Hi lady’s hope you y’all are doing good 🤗I’m currently 19 weeks and 5 days 
    mans always have this wet feeling vaginaly anybody have this too?
  • I’m 19 weeks today with my first baby (a boy) 💙 I’ve been getting such horrible back pain weather I’m layed down or standing does anyone else have this? It’s droving me mad having restless nights also is it maybe because he is laying on my back? 
  • Well we had our gender reveal today! We’re having another girl! Totally shocked but can’t wait for my wee girls to grow up and be besties 💕 xx