Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I pregnant or just hoping?

Hello ladies, so long story short I’m married and the last month we have been trying with my husband to start our own family. My last cycle was 10 days late thought I was pregnant but had some endometriosis going on then my period started so all good. My ovulation day was on the 14th, so me and my hubby had some “flirting “ going on on the 9th,10th,12th, 14th which is ovulation day and after ovulation on the 15th,16th and 17th. My period is due on the 29th normally as my cycle lasts 27-28 days. The last 4 days I have been feeling period pain... cramps, gas , bloated since yesterday and a bit sore when I lay down uterus and left and right switch pain... does anyone have the same early symptoms or is my period going to come early? When should I take a pregnancy test as I can’t wait to find out and tell my husband... 

Replies

• Hi, I had the same symptoms, but didn’t get pregnant. But doesn’t mean you won’t! Just saying that the symptoms are not reliable. Best test on first day of missed period! Good luck xx 
  • @Crazykoukla19 hi hun my last cycle was my first month ttc....i literally made myself think i had every symptom in the book n it turned out i wasnt pregnant.....just test on the day your period is supposed to come if it doesnt show
  • Hello ladies, so long story short I’m married and the last month we have been trying with my husband to start our own family. My last cycle was 10 days late thought I was pregnant but had some endometriosis going on then my period started so all good. My ovulation day was on the 14th, so me and my hubby had some “flirting “ going on on the 9th,10th,12th, 14th which is ovulation day and after ovulation on the 15th,16th and 17th. My period is due on the 29th normally as my cycle lasts 27-28 days. The last 4 days I have been feeling period pain... cramps, gas , bloated since yesterday and a bit sore when I lay down uterus and left and right switch pain... does anyone have the same early symptoms or is my period going to come early? When should I take a pregnancy test as I can’t wait to find out and tell my husband... 
    well it looks like you done the deed on the days that should cover you.. so, you ovulated the 14th of this month yes? Wait until your period is due, then test x