Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020

Due in February 2020

Replies

• Rach94 said:
    Well we had our gender reveal today! We’re having another girl! Totally shocked but can’t wait for my wee girls to grow up and be besties 💕 xx
    Awww congratulations what’s the age gap? 
  • Mel7723 said:
    I’m 19 weeks today with my first baby (a boy) 💙 I’ve been getting such horrible back pain weather I’m layed down or standing does anyone else have this? It’s droving me mad having restless nights also is it maybe because he is laying on my back? 
    Congratulations 💙 i can’t relate to the back pain just yet but it could be his position 
  • Hi lady’s hope you y’all are doing good 🤗I’m currently 19 weeks and 5 days 
    mans always have this wet feeling vaginaly anybody have this too?
    Yes very much! I am constantly feel like I’m leaking 🙈 
  • Tara1412 said:
    Rach94 said:
    Well we had our gender reveal today! We’re having another girl! Totally shocked but can’t wait for my wee girls to grow up and be besties 💕 xx
    Awww congratulations what’s the age gap? 
    Will be 5 years between them more than we’d hoped for but sometimes things don’t go to plan! All good this time though and her wee face when she seen the scan this morning 😍😍
  • Rach94 said:
    Ahh congratulations!!
  • Quick announcement - We're giving away free tickets to The Baby Show at Olympia in London, this 18-20 Oct. Head to Latest Discussions to win them! 
  • We had our 20 week scan yesterday! Baby is definitely a little girly and all is looking healthy 💕
  • We had our 20 week scan yesterday! Baby is definitely a little girly and all is looking healthy 💕
    Glad everything is ok!Snap we did too, as I have an anterior placenta I’ve stopped feeling her so much due to the position she’s in. Also they are taking her out at 38 weeks and I can’t have a natural birth after the disaster of last time. She will be born on my LGs due date 2nd Feb... they literally are swopping due dates and birthdays.
    Aww excellent news! So happy for you🥰
  • Tara1412 said:
    We had our 20 week scan yesterday! Baby is definitely a little girly and all is looking healthy 💕
    Glad everything is ok!Snap we did too, as I have an anterior placenta I’ve stopped feeling her so much due to the position she’s in. Also they are taking her out at 38 weeks and I can’t have a natural birth after the disaster of last time. She will be born on my LGs due date 2nd Feb... they literally are swopping due dates and birthdays.
    I’ve got an anterior placenta too! I’m gutted that I can’t feel the kicks like others can😢 I feel some kicks but only internally so my partner can’t feel them just yet. I’ll be 22 weeks Monday so will be a few weeks I guess until he’ll be able to feel them xx
  • Tara1412 said:
    We had our 20 week scan yesterday! Baby is definitely a little girly and all is looking healthy 💕
    I also have an anterior placenta! I've felt some movement but nothing major yet! So seeing baby on screen yesterday was a nice thing 😍 oh what happened last time?! I don't think you've said?? 
  • Tara1412 said:
    I’ve got an anterior placenta too! I’m gutted that I can’t feel the kicks like others can😢 I feel some kicks but only internally so my partner can’t feel them just yet. I’ll be 22 weeks Monday so will be a few weeks I guess until he’ll be able to feel them xx
    I think it all depends on the individual. I also have an anterior placenta. I didn't have one on my little girl, first pregnancy and didn't actually feel a kick until 21 weeks anyway. So I'm anticipating in a few weeks maybe! 
  • Hi everyone, how are you all doing? Has everyone had their 20 weeks scans by now? 
  • Have any of y’all experience braxton Hicks?
  • Hi everyone, it's been a while so we wanted to bump this thread to see how you're all doing? 
  • Have any of y’all experience braxton Hicks?
    I'm not sure but every so often I do get a really tight tummy out of nowhere and then it goes back to more of a fat belly hahaha! :smiley:
  • Hi everyone, it's been a while so we wanted to bump this thread to see how you're all doing? 
    Been feeling more kicks over the past week now! And managed to catch a big thump on video too. My partner can now feel the kicks, it's magic! Anyone else experiencing bigger kicks now? Still not got much of a bump though but have a midwife appointment tomorrow so will see how I'm measuring then I think...
  • Hello I had my scan on 30th September sonographer said im having a girl the pic I got was very blurry and didn't really see it on screen and bubs had cord between her legs so here's hoping she's right as we've been buying girl things and have also been gifted girl stuff. Have only had little movements and kicks I'm still waiting for a big one lol I am 22 weeks 2days today. Hope everyone is doing well xx
  • Hello everyone. If you're getting in the Halloween spirit and fancy sharing a pic of your pumpkin or your child dressed up (if you already have one!), we're giving away a lovely book bundle on this thread here. We'd love to see your pics, so please do come and share them.  
  • loua228loua228 Regular
    edited Oct 31, 2019 11:35AM
    hi I am new to made for mums and due 1st February 2020. I Haven’t found out what am having so am so excited for February and already have a 3 year old little boy. 
    Louise