Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Is this positive?

hello everyone I’m new to this to bare with me, I’ve been needing to pee a lot so I thought I’d test I did my first morning urrine and this is the test, is this positive or a dye run? I’ve done 2 more since but negative but I know morning wee is stronger so I didn’t think anything of them ones. Any advice would be amazing as I’m going out of my mind! 

Replies

• Hey, there's no picture been attached hun xx
  • Sorry lol! Hopefully they have gone up now! X 
  • Anyone 
  • Lauren465 said:
    Anyone 
    I can see them! I’d say this is positive; re test with first morning urine x
  • Lauren465 said:
    Anyone 
    I can see them! I’d say this is positive; re test with first morning urine x
    Thankyou so much! X 
  • I’d say it’s positive too ☺️
  • Puddings said:
    I’d say it’s positive too ☺️
    Thankyou very much, I’m going to get some more tests today as I’ve only got strip ones left and I don’t think they are as sensitive as what I used yesterday! X 
  • Done a strip one this morning and it’s negative.... soo weird x 
  • Lauren465 said:
    Done a strip one this morning and it’s negative.... soo weird x 
    Aw no way😩 x
  • Lauren465 said:
    Done a strip one this morning and it’s negative.... soo weird x 
    Aw no way😩 x
    It’s confusing me so much! the dip one I did yesterday morning in the pictures looked positive but did a cheapie strip one this morning and was completely negative! Maybe I had a false positive yesterday morning... I can’t think of any other explanation x 
  • @Lauren465 get bloods from your doctor? Just to get complete confirmation x
  • I took this one today too and I’m not sure if I can see another line or Im just , 
    going crazy lol! I’m going to call the doctor in the morning to confirm or not! Thankyou x 
  • @Lauren465 I hate blue dye tests they’re known for false positives and evaps!! 😩 get another red dye, but I can see something x
  • I will get another red dye tomorrow, I’m just confused as I don’t know why I got a positive on my other test and not on the strip one this morning, like I said I am going to call the doctor in the morning and see what they say x
  • Lauren465 said:
    I will get another red dye tomorrow, I’m just confused as I don’t know why I got a positive on my other test and not on the strip one this morning, like I said I am going to call the doctor in the morning and see what they say x
    I know how you feel! I had 2 negatives before my positives and even the positives were faint ! I’m currently 13+2 x
  • I’m glad I’m not the only one! Congratulations too x 
  • im only 9dpo too so i feel like maybe it was a false positive as it’s very early! X
  • Lauren465 said:
    im only 9dpo too so i feel like maybe it was a false positive as it’s very early! X
    It is still early I’ll give you that, so don’t lost hope hun! I got very vey faints at 9dpo, I’ll show you my tests below x
  • Oh wow. I felt like I was going crazy testing at 8-9dpo lol! I’m just gonna sit and wait and call the docs and hopefully get some answers either way! Xx