Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive

6dpo! Anyone want to join me? šŸ˜

I'm 6dpo today, having some symptoms but not many.

Anyone want to join in on the 2ww? Im going to start testing tomorrow morning (I know, I know it's still too early!) I'm a bit of a POAS addict šŸ˜‚
Ā«13456789

Replies

• Hi.Ā 
    I also have similar dates to you. Was wondering how you are getting on?Ā 

• I'm 8 dpo today so a few days behind but similar! Have either of you tested yet? Xx
  • im 7 DPO today so also a few days behind
  • Iā€™m 7dpo too! Good luck ladies! x
  • How is everyone doing on the tww? I'm trying not to get my Hope's up as I have a feeling this isn't my month but it's so hard! I'm going to try and not test until af is due xx
  • Is anyone having any symptoms? Iā€™ve got back ache, and very light cramps that come and go. Iā€™m unsure if my itā€™s pregnancy or my body gearing up for a heavy period after my first pregnancy and miscarriage last month x
  • Iā€™m 6dpo. Aside from feeling wetter down there, pretty much all symptoms Iā€™m feeling right now, I feel them every month before AF.Ā 
  • ive actually had quiet a few but ive been trying to ignore them as it could be progesterone playing with my head....but i had some frequent urination that slowed down on day 4 and 5....day 6 i got some very mild and dull cramps over my left ovary and had some indigestion and now wonderful day 7 (sorry if tmi) im gassy and constipatedĀ 
  • Iā€™m 7dpo. My 2nd month trying with my husband. Iā€™ve been feeling extra tired and low back ache but nothing other than that
  • 6dpo here also. Think was out this month from the start :-( had white cm not the ewcm on the days had donations ovulation day nd day after. Still trying to stay hopeful though. Good luck to all x
  • @Louloudodrop you should get preseed that way if this happens again u just use the preseed n it mimics fertile CM.....i bought it ....i like the way it feels and DH cant tell the difference lol but i figured its worth a shot
  • 6dpo here also. Think was out this month from the start :-( had white cm not the ewcm on the days had donations ovulation day nd day after. Still trying to stay hopeful though. Good luck to all x
    test buddies? when are you planning to test?
  • Ordered it and received today hun :-) armed nd dangerous for next cycle if unsuccessful this time :-) also considering getting evening primrose oil :-) Thankyou hun x
  • Ordered it and received today hun :-) armed nd dangerous for next cycle if unsuccessful this time :-) also considering getting evening primrose oil :-) Thankyou hun x
    Iā€™m holding off getting hpt because I can get tempted easily lol!! I still have 3-4 cheapies at home though. So it takes quite a lot of effort to not test. whatā€™s the evening primrose oil for? Iā€™m new to ttc so I dont know a lot of stuff.
  • This time next week we should all hopefully know šŸ˜¬ itā€™s the most exiting/confusing wait isnā€™t it trying to guess from symptoms ect x
  • im testing saturday which i know is early but my hubby wont be home on sunday and id prefer to know before AF comes
  • Mrs.B.28 said:
    This time next week we should all hopefully know šŸ˜¬ itā€™s the most exiting/confusing wait isnā€™t it trying to guess from symptoms ect x
    and frustrating too not being able to know right away lol!

• @Catlady220 I know full well thatā€™s when I will test early as I just canā€™t help myself. Fingers crossed x
  • @ROADaccess yes definatlyĀ