Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

HOSPITAL

hi all

had my scan yest and baby is still breech and weighs 5lb 13oz at moment anyway saw my consultant and should have been going in 27th nov but it is fully booked but if someone goes into labour before the 27th then ill go in on that date otherwise im booked in for wed 28th nov at 8.30am for my section so ill have my baby by lunchtime on wed 28th oh how exciting. i have protein in my urine and am puffy so sample is away to lab so awaiting results of that. my mw has to phone hosp 21st so see if im going in 27th or 28th cant wait

tracey x

Replies

• That's great news Tracey - I got my section date last week - I'm going in on 23rd. Knowing the date makes it all seem somehow real now! Its very exciting and a little bit scary but anyone I've talked to recently who had planned sections all have had great experiences - so fingers crossed for us! Hope your results come back ok - I had pre-eclampsia with my first pregnancy - but so far so good with this one. Blood pressure has been up but no protein.

Take care and get as much rest as possible!

Gill x
  • Fab news Tracey! My protein has been all over the place this time, double plus of protein then 3 hours later just a trace! I should (fingers crossed) get my induction date on Monday. I am guessing because I am starting to itch more that it is probably getting worse and am back in day unit on Monday to be monitored.

Take advantage of the next 20/21 days, and whilst it is hard to rest when you have a toddler, you must try!!!

How exciting the first December mummy with a definite date!!!!

C.xxxx
  • ooohhh how exiting tracey, my birthday is 28th nov so def a great day for having a baby image xx
  • thanks for lovely replies girls

gmac this is my 2nd section as my 1st was emergency but this one is elective on consultants orders

cally yeah i know its exciting isnt it think the race is on for you and me now hun x

kirst oh woah i having my baby on your birthday thats cool x
  • thanks for lovely replies girls

gmac this is my 2nd section as my 1st was emergency but this one is elective on consultants orders

cally yeah i know its exciting isnt it think the race is on for you and me now hun x

kirst oh woah i having my baby on your birthday thats cool x
  • I hope u do end up getting in on the 27th as thats my bday (21st), how exciting 4 u I bet u cnt wait. Good luck! Kerry x
  • Hi Tracey,
    glad to hear you have date. My little one will be 8 weeks old on Saturday the time has flown. Max and Dylan have been fab. I know it's hard, especially with a toddler but do try to rest. Big hug and good luck, Tracy
  • thanks kerry x

hi shona yeah i know hun i cant wait till its finally here xxx

hi tracy long time no speak god your little one is now 8wks time has flown bye it goes to quick dosent it i cant wait to meet my wee man thanks hun xxx
  • Yep, time is just flying!!!! He's giggling and laughing and dare I say it.... he's a really good baby, mind he does just have to get on with it, bless him. Thinking of you and can't wait to read your story. Tracy xxx