Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

work

im on the sick at the min and i got a phone call off my personell manager yesterday so i just called her back
now because im findin it hard on the deptartment im on at the min they have offered to change me to a different 1 (which i dont have a prob with) but they have changed my hours totally ive gone from finishing at tea time to finishin at 11pm can they do this it just doesnt seem fair to me?? i cnt physically do that as im sooo tierd all the time!
any advise plz x x

Replies

• Hi,

They can look to make 'reasonable adjustments' to your job but if you are concerned that physically you are unable to work so late because of your pregnancy then I would see your GP and get a note from them. Normally your employer will work with you and the advice they receive from your GP to find a reasonable adjustment and help you attend work.

Hope this helps.

Liz x
  • yeah it does help, im at the doctors on monday and see what he says! im so tierd at 5pm on wards and dont have any energy at the best of times!