Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

just got my BPF too! YEAHHH....

hi ladies.. im moving over to this forum as this morning ive found out im expecting second baby!....

well done to cluckykate too!... be nice to stay in touch as we're gonna have the same due date i expect as your also on day 31!

hi to all!... xxx

Replies

• Congratulations babe!

Was there something special in the water this Christmas lol

How old is your 1st? Will he/she look forward to the new addition? Really pleased for you, love Lee
  • Congratulations babe!

Was there something special in the water this Christmas lol

How old is your 1st? Will he/she look forward to the new addition? Really pleased for you, love Lee
  • Hi lee!.. i have a little boy called Lewis and he's only 6 months!!!.. didnt think we'd be having the second this early but im sooo happy!
    xx
    nice to meet you!
  • You are going to have your hands full arent you! It should be nice having them sooo close though they will grow up together. I have 2 boys 14 1/2 and 6 and my hubby has a daughter of 10 so we have huge gaps!!!!
    Congrats again, take care and will talk to you soon xxxxx
  • Congratulalations....................

I found out i'm expecting number 3 last week. Although a bit confused on my dates i'm either 5 weeks today or tomorrow or 4+2 (AF always all over the place aynything between 28 and 33 days!)

Heres to a healthy pregnangy - for everyone :\)
  • wahey congratulations hun well done enjoy your pregnancy xxx
  • Congratulations honey! Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy xxxxxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/RFV50/.png

• Congratulations!
    You were so sure that the doc's test was wrong. Here's to a stress-free pregnancy

• Congratulations! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy! x