Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is my partner even bothered?

Hi all, 

I'm still quite new to this! I posted on here the other day about a positive test, then I thought I had my AF and got a bit upset but then I was in a lot of pain and turns out that I have actually miscarriaged :( I don't know if this is the right forum for this but I don't know if I'm being reasonable. My partner stayed off work Tuesday when in all started and was very good but he started then not seeming to care, trying it on with me as he was getting horny and I woke up in so much pain this morning and he still thought about his dick. He seemed concerned telling me to go back to the doctor if I'm still in pain and has gone off to work after I asked him to stay by my side as I was in pain and didn't want to be left alone. He seemed he wanted to go to work rather than be at home, he worked with children as his job, I thought this would of made him want to stay at home. He also came back telling me what a laugh work was yesterday. Am I just being niave to the fact he understands?

Sorry didn't know who else I could speak to :( thanks.

Replies

• men deal with it in a totally different way to us, and because its not inside of them they are not as attached as we are.

sorrry you are going through this.