Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Evaporation line on Pregnancy Test?

So on Sunday MorningI took a pregnancy test, I did the stupid mistake of leaving it on the side and not looking at it till later that day (4 hours later). In the morning it was just the C (negative) like showing. Now it is showing the image below. I've heard that evaporation lines are normally colourless. Another test has also done the same just not as clear (first responce). What should I do. Please note, on my last pregnancy (miscarriaged) home tests didn't show positive, even at 6 weeks. Only blood test worked then. 

Also I haven't missed a period, my last one was early though and it was just a normal flow and that was 2 weeks ago.

Replies

• I’d say this is an evap or test is invalid.. as it’s just the lining and it’s too thick 
  • I’d say this is an evap or test is invalid.. as it’s just the lining and it’s too thick 
    Thank you, have done a couple (different brands) and they've done similar just more faint. Will test again in a week 🤞
  • Jadee998 said:
    I’d say this is an evap or test is invalid.. as it’s just the lining and it’s too thick 
    Thank you, have done a couple (different brands) and they've done similar just more faint. Will test again in a week 🤞
    Try a first response test if you can hun x
  • Defo try a frer. It’s so hard to tell sometimes.xxx