Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 2

Replies

• MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Nov 4, 2019 4:10PM
    Just seen rest of ur post. She has 0 clue about progesterone, stupid duft. Call her back and tell her to read up on progesterone and rises body temp over 20 days. U can't have it without progesterone and u can't have progesterone without corpus luteum u cant have corpus luteum without pregnancy. If there is pregnancy and temp is up u can't ovulate. FFS if I would be there I would give her nice lesson on reproductive biology.  Seriously call her back and explain how this process works xd
  • With cycle day are u on
  • @dd1001 is there any way you can get off a list of all your BBT measurements from FF and I can graph it and look at a polynomial trend line on excel to look at the general trend? I have no idea what else to suggest! 
  • @dd1001 actually just thought, the temps wouldn’t be that high anyway, so please ignore
  • @dd1001 I have suggestion actually three options. Else u wait until that dumb idiot will test u, else u talk to another dr, else u spend 50 quid on ultrasound. U should be over 5 weeks Now, that's why I'm asking about cd. At this stage sac can be visible on transvaginal ultrasound. So u loose 50 quid and get immediate answer, which would also cover possible ectopic. So you would be safe.
  • @MadDoda ah sorry! Brain not functioning cd36. Period was due 1 week ago today!
  • @MadDoda @dd1001 how about feigning pain in lower abdomen, going to urgent care and saying you think you’re pregnant? Ultra sneaky but it may give you answers 
  • @dd1001 so that would make u if u are pregnant 5+1 by the time u get scan u could even see heartbeat if lucky lol.  Anyway I got another idea. Call at night the early pregnancy unit. Say u are 5 weeks and having massive cramps and spotting and u are really scared and if they can help. If they would see nothing, they would just say u mced. Don't mention negative tests, Just lie xd
  • MadDoda said:
    @dd1001 so that would make u if u are pregnant 5+1 by the time u get scan u could even see heartbeat if lucky lol.  Anyway I got another idea. Call at night the early pregnancy unit. Say u are 5 weeks and having massive cramps and spotting and u are really scared and if they can help. If they would see nothing, they would just say u mced. Don't mention negative tests, Just lie xd
    Haha @MadDoda snap!
  • @Aliciab90 haha that's what I just wrote, didn't see ur msg. It's amaziNg idea if u can lie well. They don't see in their data base ur drs notes so it would work
  • @dd1001 even if they wouldn't go scan I'm 100% sure they would do blood test. Even if u get negative blood test u could lie and say OMG was it false positive then? But then why I neVer got my period 
  • Hey ladies! Doing my daily pop in 😅😅 over 100 messages for me to read!! 

@dd1001 I’m sorry you still don’t have answers yet, that’s crazy!
  • @MadDoda and @Aliciab90 great idea. I phoned epu when I was spotting with a previous pregnancy. They would only scan me at 6 weeks though so might be worth saying you think you’re 6 weeks @dd1001. They were great with me!xx
  • @EmJ3 need to count when is 6 weeks then coz they ask for last period date. And they ask if u registered with midwife, u can say no coz u are scared after mc last cycle
  • Ahhh you ladies are sooo sneaky!

i dont know what to do, going to have a little think and speak to dh.
  • @MadDoda yeah good point. I hadn’t registered with midwife at that point. Think I phoned at 5 weeks and they booked it for following week. I’ve been before and they got me in the next day. It’s defo worth a call!xx
  • Also just thinking, a private scan doesn’t usually charge if there’s no baby/ mc. They don’t where I went anyway.xxx
  • @dd1001
    So I hope u don’t mind me saying but I have to take women to EPU a lot through my work and most of the time it’s just because they want to get out for a bit.
    What works for them is that they usually say they don’t know lmp date but that they have had a positive hpt.
    If u want a scan u wld have to say u have pain on one side because if they suspect ectopic ur 100% certain to be scanned.
    It works every time for them and when we call the EPU as soon as we mention the one sided pain we are told to take them in for a scan. 
    I know it’s a little bit cheeky but u deserve some answers love 
  • Mama2be9 said:
    I shouldn’t have tested. 11dpo. It was disappointing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Still may be too early to test. I felt impulsive. Silly me! Gotta BFN. Still holding out until af does or doesn’t arrive. Expected Friday. 
    Stay positive :) that’s still early x
  • Had a call from the doc. They said it’s only a gynaecologist who can prescribe progesterone or authorise another doc to prescribe it. She suggested maybe aspirin as that can help sometimes but again, sometimes it causes more bleeding. They can only send for scan at 6 weeks. But to speak to them again in the morning to say how spotting is and they can go from there re. Blood test. Not that a blood test will do much but maybe if progesterone is low they can then prescribe 🤷‍♀️. If I have 2 mc they can send me for tests 
This discussion has been closed.