Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 2

Replies

• RevbombRevbomb Regular
    edited Nov 4, 2019 5:16PM
    Emmy012 said:
    @Revbomb was that aimed at me? I try and respond as much as I can but unfortunately my work has been keeping me very busy. I'm still a novice myself with BBT but like to think I am supportive towards all of the ladies in the group.
    No no hun
    i was saying it doesn’t seem as welcoming 
    because not everyone is gunna sit here and reiterate their stories 
    I was trying to say people will respond to you if you need support 
    Sorry I wrote that when I just woke up so probably didn’t  sound right 

• RevbombRevbomb Regular
    edited Nov 4, 2019 5:17PM
    Ladies I hve officially been put on a fertility plan
    pcos is annoying and a pain in my ass
    doctor gave me provera to get my af started
    then will start metformin

• @VRob123 are u certain they will test progesterone? That would be great.

@Revbomb that's great finally
  • MadDoda said:
    @VRob123 are u certain they will test progesterone? That would be great.

@Revbomb that's great finally

thats what she said. I’ll definitely keep pushing it! But what if it’s too late? I kept mentioning I think it’s a progesterone thing. 
  • @VRob123 it's not too late u tested early it might have been a good move. When do u get results?
  • @MadDoda it’s tomorrow they said a blood test, so probably results following day which would be 14dpo

• Alright guys.....idk what to make of this anymore...i keep getting ov cramps which is weird bc i only get them after i ov idk if my mind is playing tricks on me or what....temp is climbing so idk if its a good thing or a bad thing lol....decided to only do a 3pm opk today so i only have 2.5 hrs til that... @MadDoda

PS-havent caught up yet but finally made it over
  • @VRob123 they usually get results by the time they leave at the end of the day u could push it to get result then, Just before they leave.

@Catlady220 it's possible u missed ur peak opk about cd17 and ov cd18 . I think tomorrow's temp will be important. 
  • @Revbomb ❤️ don't worry Hun, I was trying to reply before a meeting at work this morning. I think the longer you spend in the group you get to know each of our stories and you gain a better understanding of each of our struggles. That's what I was getting at 🙂
  • Wow so much to catch up on and I’ve only been away for a few hours! 

@dd1001 I’m always a bit scared to be cheeky but ultimately I’d be minded to do as others have suggested on this occasion and call up with pains to one side and see whether they’d do a scan. 

v@VRob123 this is definitely the time for progesterone to be checked as it’s the time that counts. I’ve had my progesterone checked but only pre-ovulation which counts for nothing. I hope your bloods bring you some answers x

@r@Revbomb I’m glad you’re on a proper plan now and and sending baby dust your way!

I went to the loo like four times before I left so that I could not go home and POAS. I’m getting really twitchy and looking back, feel like I’ve felt before a positive I’ve then lost. God it’s awful. I had to hold my boobs as I walked down the stairs today at work. Gagged twice in a meeting after having a coffee. Maybe it’s progesterone and / or in my head but I’m really struggling right now 

• Hey everyone! I’m new to this not sure were to post love how supportive you all are! me and my partner are trying to conceive I came off the cerazette pill end of September while on my period, my periods are normally around every 29 days so I thought I would possible ovulate from 12th October after doing the deed a few times and even after ovulation week incase it was late and just before ovulation. My periods are normally regular at the end of every month but I am now over week late and have taken Several tests and it’s a BFN! I’ve had headaches, feeling more hungry than usual low cramps tiny bit of sore breasts but I don’t know if I’m over thinking it all! And yesterday I felt sick all day and night little bit today but nowhere near as bad, But there is no sign of my period at all! Read so much that it can take a couple of months but I was always regular? I’m so impatient haha!

Thanks in advance girls! 😘

• Wow so much to catch up on and I’ve only been away for a few hours! 

@dd1001 I’m always a bit scared to be cheeky but ultimately I’d be minded to do as others have suggested on this occasion and call up with pains to one side and see whether they’d do a scan. 

v@VRob123 this is definitely the time for progesterone to be checked as it’s the time that counts. I’ve had my progesterone checked but only pre-ovulation which counts for nothing. I hope your bloods bring you some answers x

@r@Revbomb I’m glad you’re on a proper plan now and and sending baby dust your way!

I went to the loo like four times before I left so that I could not go home and POAS. I’m getting really twitchy and looking back, feel like I’ve felt before a positive I’ve then lost. God it’s awful. I had to hold my boobs as I walked down the stairs today at work. Gagged twice in a meeting after having a coffee. Maybe it’s progesterone and / or in my head but I’m really struggling right now 

I am holding it’s a sticky bean

Nympho November better lead to whole lotta preggo ladies 
  • @RememberToBreathe i slept funny too n mustve had a weird dream bc i woke up with tears on my face but idk what happened in the dream lol

@dd1001 i hope u get answers soon hun .... would be nice to get a BFP after all this crazy wait for u....im sorry the doc wasnt much help :(.....i would go to er and lie my butt off n get bloods or ultra done lol

@Kissess welcome to nympho november.....im only on my 3rd month ttc and its hard but u gotta keep ur head up.....im on CD21 now and no ov....23 and trying for first kid

@VRob123 oh man hun dont think like that....i would go to the drs though...fingers crossed u deserve this <3

@MadDoda im starting to think i did ov on CD18 but who knows....i usually stop opk after a day or 2 after ov so im not sure what my lh would be if i were 3dpo???? i guess the score on opk will let me know in 2 hrs lol.....this cycle is confusing.....i woke up with a positive attitude like either i oved or i will hopefully soon but im tired of worrying about it lol
  • @Shannon95 welcome to nympho november hun <3 im on my 3rd cycle ttc first kid im 23 and live in Ohio,US
  • @Shannon95 there is no such thing like regular after bc at least for few cycles and when u ttc it's always messed up. Since u tested bfn that means what u experience is standard bc withdrawal symptoms. Very common. U surely ovulated much later than u think and ur period is not due yet or u tested too soon. Give it another week. And consider proper tracking coz there is no way app will tell u correct u when u ovulate. @Rachel.a21 can share her experiences after bc with u. Welcome to nympho November
  • @Catlady220 if u get a rise tomorrow u definitely ov and ff will mark it sooner or later. Would be nice surprise that u are in tww already 
  • Shannon95 said:

Hey everyone! I’m new to this not sure were to post love how supportive you all are! me and my partner are trying to conceive I came off the cerazette pill end of September while on my period, my periods are normally around every 29 days so I thought I would possible ovulate from 12th October after doing the deed a few times and even after ovulation week incase it was late and just before ovulation. My periods are normally regular at the end of every month but I am now over week late and have taken Several tests and it’s a BFN! I’ve had headaches, feeling more hungry than usual low cramps tiny bit of sore breasts but I don’t know if I’m over thinking it all! And yesterday I felt sick all day and night little bit today but nowhere near as bad, But there is no sign of my period at all! Read so much that it can take a couple of months but I was always regular? I’m so impatient haha!

Thanks in advance girls! 😘

Hello and welcome 😀

As you were on the pill, I’m not sure that you can say your cycle is regular and it sounds, I think, that you haven’t had a period since coming off the pill? If that’s the case then you may not have ovulated yet. Do you track ovulation? Even if you were regular before, it might not be the case now. I’m sorry if that isn’t helpful!! Xx
  • @MadDoda i hope i did bc BD would have been timed perfectly at cd18 at 1/2am  <3 its weird that i missed the peak though lol ..... i just looked at the symptom chart bc its weird that i dont have an progesterone symptoms n noticed that i didnt have any symptoms til 5dpo last cycle ugh this is all so confusing lol but i hope cd18 was it <3
  • @Catlady220 that  could mean ur symptoms until now were in ur head haha
  • @Shannon95 hi Hun, I've been TTC since May after years on BC. It took me 6 weeks to have a withdrawal bleed and then my AF became what appeared to be regular. Turns out they have been getting longer and longer and I ovulate late each cycle. This is my second month using bbt and OPKs which have confirmed all the above and what I thought was a 29 day average cycle to a 30 day average cycle. I think if I had any advice, chart BBT and use OPKs to really get to know your cycle, it will help massively.
This discussion has been closed.