Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020

Due in July 2020

Replies

• So got my first blood work back and levels are at 813

@Familyof3-soontobe4 I will be 7wks tmrw. 
    Have my first scan booked for next Friday! So nervous hope everythings developing as it should! 

@NaomiP88 so glad to see your levels are rising thats great news!! 
    Cramping has pretty much gone for me, might get 1-2 per day.

@FreakOut that line is super dark now!! Sickness hasn't quite set in yet for me, had a few mornings where I felt a little sick but never came to much! Hope it doesnt get to you too bad!

My husband and I are the only 2 that know so far!! Had a mc last time and so we are waiting until our scan next Friday to tell family and friends! 
    Keep dreaming of having a mc, maybe I'm worrying myself too much!! 

• @thinkingpositive1 you are so lucky to be having an early scan!!! Waiting till 12 weeks really is nerve wrecking 💔😩 but a little reassurance is what you need right now.

I’m 6 wks exactly today so 3 more wks and I should receive my letter with my apt date. But no doubt I’ll have to ring up for hours to find out when my apt is as they are so useless with sending letters out.

Really do wish you the best of luck xxx
  • @NaomiP88 glad your levels are OK. Sounds scary how ill you were

I had my bloods done yesterday. They called with results this morning and apparently my progesterone is a bit low so they want me to take yet another type of supplement but unfortunately we have in laws here and the clinic is a 2.5hr round trip which we can't really do. So I've been on the phone all morning trying to sort out some more locally. Getting hold of these drugs is a bloody nightmare! 

Getting my bloods redone on Wednesday so hopefully that will show the HCG increasing enough as well.

Then my first scan is booked for the 27th. I'm so nervous! 
  • @Familyof3-soontobe4
    Thank you so much xx 
    Yes waiting is the worst part I think. Thats a shame that you will have to find out on your own about your app! So frustrating!
    So You're not too far behind me then 
    Also wishing you the best xx

@jojo1982
    Sorry to hear about your progesterone levels, hope you get it all sorted out! Yes waiting for first scan is so nerve wracking!! xx
  • Hello  everyone. I'm due around 10th of july... hope everyone is doing fine ❤❤❤ this is going to be my #1 baby
  • Hi all!
    I just got my BFP yesterday and if my calculations are correct I will be due around July 21st. This is my first pregnancy and I am obviously very excited. Looking forward to listening to and sharing the journey x
  • Congratulations @Ayana and @LJ1234 xx
  • Congratulations @Ayana and @LJ1234 xx
    Thank you x
  • @LJ1234 oh wow that's so amazing... how old are you ❤ seems like we in the same situation we should all keep in touch it would be wonderful to go through this journey together 
  • Ayana said:
    @LJ1234 oh wow that's so amazing... how old are you ❤ seems like we in the same situation we should all keep in touch it would be wonderful to go through this journey together 
    Hi @Ayana I am 29! Been with my hubby for 10 years (married for 2) so we are very ready. How about you? When are you due? Yes, let’s keep in touch 😀
  • Hi All.. just find out a couple of weeks back that in pregnant. Had conceived twice naturally before but had to abort since did not get any heartbeat very early about 6-7 weeks in pregnancy 😟 this time have been on ivf treatment and conceived again. Hoping that all is fine this time. Currently 5w6d and next scan is at 7w1d...
  • @LJ1234 I been with my husband 3 years. And we have decided to have a baby last month x I'm 24.
  • @Familyof3-soontobe4 yes my 12 week scan is going to be around Christmas as well
  • Congratulations @Ayana and @LJ1234 !!!! July babies are the best (Me and my son both are born in July hahaha) 

@ayana the suspense is WAY too much 😩 I am hoping for a scan before so I can announce Xmas day

@blessedby welcome to the group hun! I wish you all the best of luck in your pregnancy 🙏🏻❤️

My symptoms are very hit and miss atm one minute I feel sick then I don’t, tender boobs here and there, leg cramp here and there ugh does it ever get any easier on us? 
  • Congratulations @Ayana and @LJ1234 !!!! July babies are the best (Me and my son both are born in July hahaha) 

@ayana the suspense is WAY too much 😩 I am hoping for a scan before so I can announce Xmas day

@blessedby welcome to the group hun! I wish you all the best of luck in your pregnancy 🙏🏻❤️

My symptoms are very hit and miss atm one minute I feel sick then I don’t, tender boobs here and there, leg cramp here and there ugh does it ever get any easier on us? 
    @Fami@Familyof3-soontobe4 thanks so much for your wishes. Wishing you all the very best too..my due date is 1st july

@Fami@Familyof3-soontobe4 thanks so much for your wishes. Wishing you all the very best too..my due date is 1st july
    Same symptoms on my side. A couple of days I don’t feel anything, and then sometime  soreness in breasts and stomach pain..this week has been pretty light vs past couple of weeks..
  • Anyone here having a scan at 6-7 weeks ?
  • @BlessedbyK im thinking of having a scan done at 6-7 weeks privately just for reasurrance and hoping to see a little bean with a heartbeat 😍😍
  • @Ayana congratulations! This will also be my first baby, We are the same age! Lol 

@LJ1234 yay congrats! I'm excited and also nervous!! 

@BlessedbyK welcome and congratulations! Sorry to hear about the last pregnancy, I also had a mc first time conceiving, this will be the second and its sticking so far! 
    Have my first scan next Friday! So nervous!! 

• I'm having my first scan at 7+3.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions