Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 2

1596061626365»

Replies

• Hi @SR19 I think it's just confused maybe because the time you temp was out on 15 16 and 18. I would say CD15 looks more likely so hopefully it will readjust.
  • @SR19 I would think CD15 too you will have to see what tomorrows temp does x
  • I’d suggest CD15 too @SR19 so see what happens tomorrow? 

@Wishingforbaby3 I think it was too heavy for implantation if I’m being honest but I guess I don’t know? I’m worried now I’ve been drinking wine the last two days 😂
  • Hey everyone, I've been trying to stay away from the forums this cycle and not think about it until AF is due - because all the symptom spotting was driving me crazy AND getting my hopes up last cycle! But of course, this month I am having NO symptoms, and OF COURSE that is not driving me crazy instead! I frustrate myself to no end, I swear! 

Me last cycle: cramps, I feel cramps, maybe I'm pregnant! *googles like crazy*
    Me this cycle: 13 dpo and still no cramps! I wasn't pregnant last cycle when I HAD cramps and this cycle I'm HAVING NO CRAMPS OMG MAYBE I'M PREGNANT--!? *googles like crazy and rereads all the same articles and forums I read last month*

Ugh. :expressionless:

• @idath it's so hard isn't it. Try and stay away from Google though!! When are you testing? Remind me, do you track bbt? 
  • @kasaelee35 that's a good sign! I'm excited for you to test! Do you know how long your lp usually is?
  • @Wishingforbaby3 it’s soo crazy. Been taking opk (just to cover myself incase not) but they’re no help either! Thought i was getting somewhere yesterday but opk back to 0.05!! Premom barely able to read the second line!! Never ever have they been that faint since I started taking them in June even just after my period they were always 0.2ish! Something is going on I just don’t know what 🤷🏽‍♀️. 
  • @dd1001 what on earth?!?! I really hope the doctor's can help soon!

@kasaelee35 hopefully you won't get to know as you'll get your BFP soon ☺️ if not, you'll know exactly when to test for next time, knowledge is definitely power in this game x
  • edited Nov 10, 2019 12:40PM
    Post withdrawn
  • @Emmy012 I have no bloomin idea 😂. I’m taking them once a day and just bd every other day so if I’m not pg I’m covered!
    i know you have said before that you barely get second lines on your opk, what does premom score yours at? 
    Glad you and dh had a nice night last night, crossing everything I can for Tuesday/Wednesday for you love 😘
  • @idath I’m driving myself insane with symptom spotting and only just started trying. We decide to start trying last weekend when according to dates I should have been ovulating. This would be baby number 4 and I have felt implantation cramps every time. I had some pinching/cramping in the week but I’m only 7dpo so I’ve got days until I can test. I felt dizzy last night too. I will definitely have to relax next month, can’t do this symptom spotting madness again 😂 Good luck x 

@kasaelee35 Good luck with testing x

• Hi everyone, we've just spotted this thread is at the 1.3k post mark, so we've kicked you off a new continuation thread. Please head over there as this one will be closed shortly. 

Continuation thread here
  • idath said:
    Hey everyone, I've been trying to stay away from the forums this cycle and not think about it until AF is due - because all the symptom spotting was driving me crazy AND getting my hopes up last cycle! But of course, this month I am having NO symptoms, and OF COURSE that is not driving me crazy instead! I frustrate myself to no end, I swear! 

Me last cycle: cramps, I feel cramps, maybe I'm pregnant! *googles like crazy*
    Me this cycle: 13 dpo and still no cramps! I wasn't pregnant last cycle when I HAD cramps and this cycle I'm HAVING NO CRAMPS OMG MAYBE I'M PREGNANT--!? *googles like crazy and rereads all the same articles and forums I read last month*

Ugh. :expressionless:

Aww hun, try to keep positive and busy x
This discussion has been closed.