Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

Pregnancy test

Hi all, I’m new to this site. I had my last period on the 9th October, I have done two freedom pregnancy tests and I’m sure I can see faint lines. They came up before time limit and also have got colour, I have tried a ASDA brand but negative (got the positives yesterday morning and negatives today afternoon) can someone please give me some advice, I’m planning on doing the other ASDA test in the morning, could it be that the faints are positive and I’m so early that other tests aren’t picking up? 

Replies

• HELP ... I am completely new to this website. I have just done 2 pregnancy tests, the first one was at 12:42 and the 2nd was at 12:57, I accidentally peed on the show window 🙈 but I’m sure I can see some sort of line in the test side 🤔 can someone please tell me if they can see the same or am I seeing things? Also will peeing on the show window affect the test results I’m so confused I done some research and it was saying it could be an evaporation line but then other website are telling me that any line in the test window no matter how daint it is could mean I am pregnant is this true? My period is due in 3 days time I’m baffled??
  • HELP please!!! I am currently 2 days late... however when i have tried testing a cheap pregnancy test it shows up negative. So i bought a clearblue early detection test and it came up with a faint positive on 1st day of missed period...
    Today is 2nd day of missed period and tested again the clearblue is still very faint. But i have done 4 other cheap pregnancy tests (crazy i know) and they have ALL COME BACK NEGATIVE. I have heard blue dye tests can sometimes give false positives. The other tests are one step and freedom cheapies but are pink dye. They defo coming up negative. Anyone else had this before???please please help. I dont have kids. Have been ttc after 2 miscarriages. Cant see doctor till monday and these next 2 days will be mad for me 
  • @User19 and @Charlottemaria56 i can defo see the lines. Congrats hopefully xxx 

• Did you get a definitive positive? Almost all of those look positive to me!
  • Pregnancy tests work by checking your urine (pee) for a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). ... If they're negative, it means you're not pregnantPregnancy tests are most accurate when you take them after you've already missed your period.
  • edited Nov 23, 2019 12:36AM
    Pregnancy tests work by checking your urine (pee) for a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin  http://jumble%20solver/  (HCG). ... If they're negative, it means you're not pregnantPregnancy tests are mos http://word%20unscrambler/ t accurate when you  http://auto%20clicker/ take them after you've already missed your period.
    Pregnancy tests work by checking your urine (pee) for a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). ... If they're negative, it means you're not pregnant. Pregnancy tests are most accurate when you take them after you've already missed your period.
  • Yes, we know. She was simply asking if anyone else saw the lines/if she was seeing things. We saw the lines too. She has had it confirmed. 
  • Has anyone on this post experienced a positive test but negative from the doctor then positive again after