Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I pregnant?

edited Nov 29, 2019 12:00PM in Trying to conceive
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site. I basically joined to ask this question. My last regular period was on October 6th - October 9th. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and decided to take emergency contraceptive on the 14 October (48 hours after). I then had bleeding for 3/4 days on October 19th - 22nd.  

Now here is the kicker....we again had a few instances where there wasn't any protection and now my expected period (19 - 22 Nov) is 10 days late. Could I be pregnant? 

Please no negative comments. 

Replies

• Yes you could, but the emergency contraception might have also messed up your cycles.

really the only way to confirm is to take a pregnancy test. All the best x 
  • do a test 
  • Hi, I did 2 tests on the 24th. First was negative (although late in the day) and 2nd was invalid. 

• can you do one tomorrow with FMU?
  • I will be able to, finances are just limited, so needed an opinion if it would be worth buying more at this point. I have been feeling nausea throughout this past week, fatigued and some cramping. 
  • you can get some cheap ones off amazon/ebay less than £5 for 20 strip tests. I use these until I get a good positive then buy a FRER