Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Need help

Hi there everyone I need some help I’ve bee Getting positive ovulation test since Tuesday just took an ovulation test now still the same I’ve took a pregnancy test too because I order some just incase I think the pregnancy test might be wrong 

Replies

• Options
    Please someone help I’ve got a boy at 12 a long time ago I fell I can’t remember all this please 
  • Options
    Looks like a positive pregnancy test to me!
  • Options
    How come it’s coming up a positive ovulation I didn’t think I was ovulation because I had that like 2 weeks ago 
  • Options
    are you sure that's an ov test as the ov are normally green and pregnancy blue in the one step brand x
  • Options
    Yes it is a ovulating test am going to just keep taking pregnancy test each day see what happens not confused these have fried but showing you the package behind them
  • Options
    ah okay I didn't know they were different brands
    I don't understand the last bit of what you have said?
  • Options
    They test dried it sorry I sometimes I write to quick comes out wrong lol I’ve felt bit nauseous and the smelll certain things I feel like cramp pms feeling xx
  • Options
    hahah oh okay

I would say they are all positive signs of being pregnant,

can you get a frer and do it tomorrow with FMU?
  • Options
    Yes I’ve got 20 of them ones from eBay and if it is still positive I’ll get one from semi cheim a clear blue one
  • Options
    I would suggest a pink dye test as blue dye can be unreliable 
  • Options
    I’ve just took another one again just to make. Sure I’ve been trying to have a baby for a year so am very curious I’ll post once it’s finished lol
  • Options
    yes post it x
  • Options

• Options
    There you go x
  • Options
    wowwww that's a very strong positive, congratulations!!!
  • Options
    go and get yourself a FRER and do it in the morning with FMU, or you may even be able to try a digital
  • Options
    Yes I could get a digital xxxx
  • Options
    very exciting!
    have you had many symptoms xx
  • Options
    I’ve had now nauseous feel like cramp my like my age coming strange smell of things I’ve had on and off diearaha
  • Options
    Af