Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Help! Can anyone else see a line?

Help could this be positive desperately trying to conceive after 4 mc and I'm worried im seeing what I want to be real CB digital said not pregnant but FR looks like a faint line to me tia

Replies

• FieldyxxFieldyxx Regular
    edited Nov 30, 2019 12:52AM
    Definitely a second pink line! Test again in 2 days to make sure it's darker xx
  • I can see it also. Re test with first morning urine hun x
  • Thank you WelshGirrl said:
    I can see it also. Re test with first morning urine hun x
    Thank you! I have retested and still a faint line appearred so i will wait a couple of days and see how it goes if I can resist we're just so desperate for it to be a positive.
  • Fieldyxx said:
    Definitely a second pink line! Test again in 2 days to make sure it's darker xx
    Thank you! I retested this morning and still a faint line appeared I'm just so worried about getting pregnant and not knowing early enough after 4 mc 2 of which ive had surgery for it's just killing me the waiting period but I will try resting again next week hopefully my faint line will become darker.
  • Marie2412 said:
    Thank you WelshGirrl said:
    Thank you! I have retested and still a faint line appearred so i will wait a couple of days and see how it goes if I can resist we're just so desperate for it to be a positive.
    Hcg doubles every 48 hours so give it a few days and test again, fingers crossed darling x
  • Marie2412 said:
    Thank you WelshGirrl said:
    Hcg doubles every 48 hours so give it a few days and test again, fingers crossed darling x
    thank you! Xx