Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Did I just get my BFP?????

Hi. I took this test earlier on today and within 3 mins this line came up (took picture 1 min after that so at 4 minute mark (Only just been able to get on here after taking partners kids back home) and I think I see a second line. OH says he definitely ely sees one and out of all tests I’ve done in the past few months (has a couple evaps on crappie tests) this one has been the most clear result and definitely within the time window - I’m sceptical as I think I’m worried it won’t happen because I want so bad to have another baby and we’ve been ttc for a year now. My DD is from previous relationship. 

Anyways what do you think???

Replies

• Options
    I didn’t want to read and run but it would say yes I see a line my first pregnancy test was also very faint x
  • Options
    This was my test , he’s now 14 months old x 
  • Options
    Mummy246 said:
    I didn’t want to read and run but it would say yes I see a line my first pregnancy test was also very faint x
    Thank you. With my daughter I had very strong lines right away so never had any of the is it a line or not as it was clear as day it was a line. 
  • Options
    When’s is AF due? My test was 11dpo. 
    I took
    i digital the same night at it was positive 1-2 weeks. Could you maybe get one? X
  • Options
    Will look into getting one tomorrow. I have another test I think I may do first thing as this wasn’t with FMU. No idea when I’m due AF as I have pcos and very irregular periods and it’s not uncommon for me to go months without having one at all. Have gone 8-9 months before (not pregnant) lol. Last af was in May! So would have no idea on dates or anything and could only go by i last testes in August and got BFN x
  • Options
    Keep us updated if you test tomorrow. Have you tried to invert the picture of the text to make the 2nd line clearer? There’s an app you can do it on x 
  • Options
    @Mummy246 I have tried that and this is what I got x
  • Options
    That’s definitely a line 😬 x 
  • Options
    Congrats @BrookesMummy that looks like a positive to me.xx
  • Options
    Fingers crossed it is. Will update you tomorrow x
  • Options
    Faint but it’s there ! Just could mean early stages, congratulations x
  • Options
    Any update brookesmummy ? Xx
  • Options
    Positive, congratulations x
  • Options
    @Mummy246 took one this morning and was negative so I have absolutely no clue what’s going on. Going to call doctors tomorrow I think x
  • Options
    Aw brookesmummy that one yesterday looked lao
    clear as well x 
  • Options
    @Mummy246 it’s the strongest faint I’ve had so I don’t know what to think atm it’s so confusing x