Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Could I be expecting!

Hi ladies. I'm think I'm loosing my mind, but I feel like I'm pregnant. I am 5 dpo today, and I've been having pregnancy like symptoms. Bloating, nausea, back pain, tingly boobs, tired and sluggish, and very crampy. Mostly on my right side. My cycle isn't due until Dec 10th. Can anyone help. Has anyone else had these symptoms this early, and got a bfp? 😔

Replies

• Hey, everyone gets a rise in progesterone after ovulation which can cause all of those symptoms. I would try to put them in the back of your mind if you can. Implantation generally occurs anywhere between 6-12dpo, so hcg wouldn’t be produced until after implantation occurs. Fingers crossed this is your cycle!
  • Hi ladies. I'm think I'm loosing my mind, but I feel like I'm pregnant. I am 5 dpo today, and I've been having pregnancy like symptoms. Bloating, nausea, back pain, tingly boobs, tired and sluggish, and very crampy. Mostly on my right side. My cycle isn't due until Dec 10th. Can anyone help. Has anyone else had these symptoms this early, and got a bfp? 😔
    Too early. I got my bfp 10dpo. Just wait bit more
  • I agree with the above! I got my BFP at 13dpo and didn’t really have many symptoms.
  • Thank you guys for your responses. I normally dont have these kinds of symptoms monthly before my cycle. And when I do start to get crampy, it's like 2 days before my cycle. So I still have quite a bit before I'll be expecting it. 
  • I got my bfp at 8-9 dpo.. but everyone’s different, wait a little longer before testing x
  • Hey guy's, not sure if this is good news. But I took a first response test tonight, which makes me 10 dpo. It was a faint positive for sure. Took a clear blue not long after, and it was a negative. The symptoms are definitely there. What do you guys think?
  • Do you have a pic of the test? First response are most sensitive so that could be why clear blue was negative 
  • No Rachel I didn't take a pic. I asked my sister, and friend because they were here. And they said they saw it too.
  • Def test again in a couple days to see if it gets darker 😁 I wouldn’t worry about the clear blue because they aren’t as sensitive, so that one may not pick up until your period is late