Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing a CarGoSeat Group 3 Booster worth £54.99? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Dec 6, 2019 10:04AM in Product tests

Hello.

CarGoSeat is a brand new to market Group 3 (approx 6 yrs+), forward facing booster seat – perfect for holidays, taxi journeys or as a ‘second seat’ for grandparents, carers and friends’ cars, that will fit into a vehicle. The people at CarGoSeat say "Taking the stress out of travel! In a few simple steps, the CarGoSeat booster transforms easily into a lightweight wheeled case with pull-along handle, helping kids to feel all grown up and available in four bright colours"

We are looking for 10 parents of children aged approximately 6 to 11 years old (your child must weigh 22kg to 36kg and be 125cm or taller), to join our latest MadeForMums product test to test and keep a CarGoSeat booster, worth £54.99. 

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to add a reply on this thread, letting us know your child’s age, weight and height, plus your choice of car seat colour: blue, green, pink or purple.

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a CarGoSeat. Then we'll ask you to test it out, and give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread. 

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used in future advertising and marketing material by CarGoSeat. See full Ts & Cs here.

Replies

• My oldest is 8 years old, 35kg and 139cm. Blue car seat x
  • Hello. Wow, my daughter would just fit this. She's 6.5 years and weighs 22kg and is 126cm. Would love to test pink
  • My son is 7, weighs 34 kg and is 129cm. Would love blue please.or green. Thanks!!!
  • I would love to test the blue seat with my Grandson, he is 8 years old, 30kg, 135cm.  
    As his parents both work shifts I regularly have to collect him from the childminder on my way home. It would be great to have a seat that I can keep in the boot instead of having a seat fitted all the time. Also they could borrow it for holidays.
  • My daughter is 7 years old and she weighs 35kg and her height is 130cm. We would love to be considered for testing a pink seat please.

• We  can test it with 10 year old, 32kg and 138cm. He don't mind colour "As long as its not pink" 😂
  • We'd love to test this! Thomas is 8, 137cm and 32kg. He'd be happy with any colour except pink 😁
  • my daughter is 6 1/2 , 127cms, 27kg. her favourite colour is purple
  • My daughter is 7, she weighs 28Kg and measures 1m30 
    would be great to test your product x
  • I look after my nephew a few days before we week and would love to try this out for him as it looks good and compact for taking in and out of my car. He is 6 years old and 130cm and 29kg.
  • My big one would love this. She is 7, weighs 23kg and is 129cm (or probably taller now she keeps stretching). She would love pink or purple! 
  • I would love to test this for either one of my boys! First is 9 he is 32kg and 140cm.. my second is 6 and is 129cm and is 27kg 
    Either In blue or green🤞
  • I would love to test this my stepdaughter is 9 nearly ten she is 28kilograms and 132 centimeters height
  • This would be fabulous for my autistic son. He is 9. 34kg and 128cm. He is obsessed with the colour green. 😊
  • Would love to be considered for my 2 oldest girls. The first is 7 years old weighs 22kg and 128cm. My second girl is 8 and weighs 25kg and is 130cm. Either pink or purple would be preferred 😊
  • hajra5hajra5 Regular
    edited Dec 5, 2019 8:49PM
    My oldest son just recently turned 10 years old, weight is 30kg and height is 136cm. He would be so delighted to test this out and loves the colour blue.
  • Hi I would love to enter my daughter she is 7 years old, weighs just over 22kg and is 129cm, I would not mind either colour. Thank you
  • Hello my eldest daughter is 7 years old with weight of 29kg height 132cm tall, we love unisex colours so be great to help trial a purple blue or green would be the Christmas of all Christmas 🎄 gifts xx
  • Signup for this product test is now closed. 
    Thanks to everyone who signed up. We're sorry we couldn't pick you all! 

We will be emailing selected testers today. Please do look out for an email, and perhaps check your spam folder just in case, for an email from Katie Ryce. 

If you have not received an email today, we're afraid you've not been selected to take part. Please do keep an eye on the forum, as we have more product tests coming up soon. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions