Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

December ladies!

MadDodaMadDoda Regular
edited Dec 13, 2019 9:04AM in Due in August 2020
@dd1001 @Cloudrainbow @Emmy012

Hi thought I would do a nice thread for us. Hope I will not have to leave it soon. Congrats to all of u again!

Replies

• Options
    Here we could openly keep in touch in regard of pregnancy without bothering the ladies in ttc thread. How are u all feeling?
  • Options
    I’ve found you, Thank you for setting this up!
    yes of course sounds like a good idea. 
    @Cloudrainbow and I have just exchanged numbers and got a little WhatsApp chat going too 🥰
  • Options
    I just found this quite place! We will not annoy anyone and can stay together.

I cant believe we got pregnant the same time. I'm so sad pink didn't yet, hopefully this time she will.
    I have been chatting with @Emmy012 a lot too.
  • Options
    I know neither can I, it’s so exciting 🥰
  • Options
    Awww ladies ❤️ lovely idea. How are you all? 
    Can't believe we're all pregnant ☺️
  • Options
    I'm a lot better today, I just get morning hunger and lower back is dull occasionally. Nausea is I don't eat, but very mild hihi.
  • Options
    I found it hey ladies ❤️
  • Options
    Other than aches and pains I don’t seem to be getting the waves of nausea I got last two times 🤷‍♀️ I know I want pink to get a positive and cat lady , they have a tough time of it . I also reached out to heres to hoping and kazam in pm message but didn’t get a response, Also hope they are ok x
  • Options
    @MadDoda I've been getting the dull back ache type feeling too, really swollen boobs already and the odd pang of nausea, can't wait to book my first midwife appointment in a few weeks time ☺️
  • Options
    I will start to do anything about this when I hit 6weeks, if I will. I rly want the same midwife again :x she was good to me. Kazam replays occasionally. She was to do iui some time ago, not sure. Herestohoping was texting with me but stopped recently, hope she is OK. 
  • Options
    I’m not feeling to bad other than sore boobs at the moment.
    are we all about the same?
  • Options
    4+3!
  • Options
    4+2!
  • Options
    You don't know that coz u had no af :d
  • Options
    4+2 ☺️
  • Options
    Haha well no but guessing based on ov!
  • Options
    5 weeks 1 day ! 
  • Options
    I'm spotting. Well guess I can gear up coz that's gonna be tough. 
  • Options
    Screw this all. I cant stop crying. 
  • Options
    Oh god, are you going to call for your results today?