Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

CM - normal in early pregnancy?? (sorry TMI)

hello ladies
ok it says something when you are sat writing about your down-below moisture levels to 'strangers' on the internet! but i was wondering whether it is normal to have more CM than normal in early pregnancy??
i am 8 + 3 and have noticed the past week or so (maybe even before that) that i have a lot more CM than i would normally have. you know when you get that 'wet' feeling? and i have to say sometimes i panic it could be blood, but it hasn't been so far (touch wood), just clear or perhaps sometimes very slightly creamy. so i was just wondering if other people had this and if it's normal or not?

xxx

Replies

• Hi there!

Don't worry - it is perfectly normal, and does feel a bit odd at times! U may notice that some days it is heavier than others - and I found in my 1st pregnancy (my 'baby' will be a year old in a week!) it does increase as you go along. It might help to wear some pantie liners?

You look forward to being pregnant - but you can never quite expect what your body changes are during the pregnancy!!

Have a happy, healthy pregnancy xx
  • Yes!! Dont worry it's prefectly normal and it continues throughout your whole pregnancy, lovely eh! image

I worried at 1st too as id sudddenly feel 'wet' lol id run to loo thinking i was bleeding but it wasnt, just loadsa CM! :lol:

Take Care
    Sharon x
    http://bd.lilypie.com/qxznp1/.png

• oh thanks ladies, you have reassured me! wasnt sure if i was a freak of nature or maybe something wrong!

wishing you both all the best too

xxx