Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

6 weeks pregnant with IVF

Hi all, I’ll be 6 weeks tomorrow (december 30). I had a FET on dec 6, and got a BFP on 16th. I had a pinkish-red-brown discharge yesterday, mostly when I wiped, with mild cramping.   I wanted to ask if anyone else has had an ivf baby and is this normal?
also, i had an mc in july at 7 weeks, so very scared and nervous

Replies

• Hi,

Are you taking any progesterone support? Not sure if you have to following FET. I know with fresh you do. Hoping all is ok for you. Have you contacted your clinic? Xx
  • Congrats on your bfp (I forgot to say). X
  • hi, yes I am- vaginally and IM as well. They say to take it till week 9-10. I contacted the clinic. They said it’s ok as long as it’s not heavy with hours of cramping 
  • Its so hard not to worry but as the clinic said as long as it's not bad cramping and more bleeding you'll be fine. Easier said than done not to worry though eh? FC everything is ok for you. 
  • Monib20 said:
    Hi all, I’ll be 6 weeks tomorrow (december 30). I had a FET on dec 6, and got a BFP on 16th. I had a pinkish-red-brown discharge yesterday, mostly when I wiped, with mild cramping.   I wanted to ask if anyone else has had an ivf baby and is this normal?
    also, i had an mc in july at 7 weeks, so very scared and nervous
    Hi dear, how are you doing now?
  • hi @Meetingbaby, I’m doing good now- still nervous though, but definitely better. 
  • @Monib20
    hi hun, how is it going on?
  • hi @Meetingbaby, it’s good so far!! **touchwood**