Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Update - its bad news ****UPDATE****

I am 4 +5 - so very early days.

Started to bleed yesterday evening. Watery pinky blood . Then stopped over night. Today brown when i wipe.

GP said too early to see anything on scan will have to wait a week. So i am in a waiting game - have i, will i mc??

I had a mc in Sept - so I am so anxious and devastated.

I have been signed off of work for bed rest etc ....pulling my hair out with worry!!

Thanks for listening

xxx

:cry:

Had scan yesterday at EPU - and I wld just like to add that the midwives and Drs are soooo nice at Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow, Essex!

Hubby and I got to see our little bubba2b.....the sonographer showed us our baby's heart beat and yolk sack etc etc

I felt completely overwhelmed and so relieved. Obviously I am still in eary days of Pg and anything cld happen but for now it is all going ok.

Phew!! Maybe I might sleep tonight, I have been filled with worry and dread!!

Lots of Love and HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

http://bd.lilypie.com/Jexv0/.png

[Modified by: MrsKittyboo on 01 January 2009 12:44:25 ]

Replies

• oh bless you, i really have my fingers crossed for you,

chloe x
  • thank you ladies xxx i hate waiting arghhhhh xxxx
  • Aww i hope all is well, brown blood is a good sign tho rather than red fresh blood.

Take Care
    Sharon x
    http://bd.lilypie.com/qxznp1/.png

• Oh Kitty, what a nightmare for you, I completely understand your anxiety. I just want to give you a huge hug, wrap you in cotton wool until next week and say a little prayer that all will be well. I know you know this and it's probably not much comfort right now, but lots of people have a bleed in pregnancy and it doesn't mean anything sinister, but I know that having had a previous mc, you will not be able to rest easy until you have things confirmed. So am sending you every last spec of baby dust in the world to keep your bean firmly in place and growing away. take care and keep us posted with how you're doing and most importantly try to rest and allow your OH to completly take care of you xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • try to stay positive hun!!! i've bled twice in this pregnancy, and both times i've had a major panic over it.....am sending u ((((HUGS)))) and will be thinking of you!!!!
  • Can't help much but I had pinky mucus first and was then wiping brown for 3 days at 5 wees 5 and I've had a scan and everything was fine. Take loads of care.
  • thanks ladies - thank you for all yr reassuring comments.

i will keep you posted.

• Kittyboo
    Im sorry to hear your news but Ive got everything crossed for you. Hoping its all fine, let us know hun xx
  • I hope everything is ok. As the others have said the brown blood is usually old blood and it sounds like it isn't that much and hasn't been red - all good signs. Take it easy and I hope the weekend passes quickly for you so you know what is happening.

Fingers crossed xx
  • I had brown blood for a short while hun. it was when the embro's were embedding in the uterus. It only lasted a little while.

Fingers crossed you will be ok!
    xx
  • i hope everything is ok for you. i have all my fingers and toes crossed! but as everyone has said the brown blood is old blood. take care xxx
  • Fingers crossed it's bean getting comfortable! xx

6+4
  • awww honey i dont want get your hopes up but i have suffered my fair share of loss and with this pregnancy i had fresh blood at 5weeks started crying and told my partner it was over for us yet again anyway im nearly 10weeks and at my last scan all was fine plus iv had continus brown spotting every day till recently it stoped so please dont think worst i know its hard but miracles do happen good luck il be thinking of ya x x x
  • thanks crysatl - I am so scared to get my hopes up - really i am thinking this is it - but part of me thinks - yes there is always hope!

when my gp surgery opens after xmas i will ask for a scan as will be a little nearer to 6 weeks then as GP said be easier to see whats going on/heart beat etc.

They didnt take my bloods - which I am annoyed about now!

• oh mrskittyboo you must be sick with worry! i also had a mmc in sept so can imagine what your going through! try to think positive, i know how hard it will be waiting a whole week though! keeping my fingers crossed for you! really hope you get good news when you go for your scan!!!!!

take care

ashy x
  • Mrskittyboo, so sorry to hear this. Have you tried caling your epau? They would at least be able to do a blood test and find out if your numbers are doubling. I really hope it's all ok for you.

Hugs.
    Sam xxx
  • When i had a bleed early on in my pregnancy i had to wait a fortnight for a scan, then all they saw was the empty sac so i had to go back a week later and there it was on screen as bold as brass!! I know the waiting is hard hun but try not too worry to much. Am keeping my fingers crossed for you hun that its good news.

Suzi xxxx
  • When i had a bleed early on in my pregnancy i had to wait a fortnight for a scan, then all they saw was the empty sac so i had to go back a week later and there it was on screen as bold as brass!! I know the waiting is hard hun but try not too worry to much. Am keeping my fingers crossed for you hun that its good news.

Suzi xxxx

thanks suzi - if u dont mind me asking, when you saw just the 'empty sac' how many weeks were you?
    xxxx
  • Can't help much but I had pinky mucus first and was then wiping brown for 3 days at 5 wees 5 and I've had a scan and everything was fine. Take loads of care.

hi click click -

Thanks hunny, how many weeks were you when you had a scan and saw everything was fine? xxx
  • Mrskittyboo, so sorry to hear this. Have you tried caling your epau? They would at least be able to do a blood test and find out if your numbers are doubling. I really hope it's all ok for you.

Hugs.
    Sam xxx

Hi Sam - thanks you. I think I will call tomorrow and ask for their help as I hate being in limbo!

xxx