Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Am I pregnant?

Took this test Saturday and it's 4 days before my missed period , Someone Help I'm I pregnant?

Replies

• I can see two lines on your test
  • Looks like a faint positive x
  • Yep, looks like a faint line! :) I’m having the same problem, can you ladies see anything on my test? Not sure if it’s a faint positive or evaporation line
  • @Lizaaa I can deffo see a line! Was it in the time frame? Xx
  • There was a line within the time frame but it was quite faint, let me see if I can find a picture of it (attaches below) The picture that you saw was a couple of hours later xx
  • That what mine did after bout a hour , but I went to the doctor today and im 3 weeks and 5 days 
  • Lizaaa said:
    There was a line within the time frame but it was quite faint, let me see if I can find a picture of it (attaches below) The picture that you saw was a couple of hours later xx
     this is my Very first test and is exactly like yours and I'm 12 weeks next week !! 
  • Oh wow congratulations!! I’m going to do another test later on this week to double check. I did another one today but it came back negative, it was later on in the day so might be why:/ xx
  • Lizaaa said:
    Oh wow congratulations!! I’m going to do another test later on this week to double check. I did another one today but it came back negative, it was later on in the day so might be why:/ 

Your hormone might be lower that's why do another in a day or two that's what I did and it immediately came up with a dark dark line fingers crossed xxxx
  • Okay thank you so much, will update in a couple of days! Xxxx
  • Good luck 
  • Have your tested again xxx