Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2020

Due in September 2020

Hello and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm @DanielleMFM and it's lovely to see you here. 

Welcome to Due in September 2020! If you'd like to join this thread and meet others who are also due this month, please introduce yourself.

Start as many threads as you like in your Due in September 2020 category from due dates to scan dates to baby names, or symptoms, whatever you want to chat about, go for it! 

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title. 

Replies

• edited Dec 30, 2019 5:53PM
    If I test again and its positive,  IM DUE SEPT 2020, A BLESSING AND RELIEF IM NOT THE ONLY ONE
  • My name is @Ladylove, I will be 32 this year, I love children so this one will be a BLESSING,  ANYONE ELSE due IN SEPT 2020🤰??
  • Hi Ladylove, congratulations! I just found out today, eek! Do you know when you might be due? X
  • If I test again and its positive,  IM DUE SEPT 2020, A BLESSING AND RELIEF IM NOT The ONLY ONE
  • Hi I got my bfp on the 27th dec so I’m tentatively joining this thread and terrified because I had a miscarriage in sep the same day I got the bfp so everything is crossed that this goes well I’m 42 have two grown children and have been ttc for 2 1/2 yrs 
  • Doctor appointment today so I will know today
  • Congrats Metalchick, praying for a sticky bean for you. This will be my third child too but I've got a 4 and 20 month old so now I'm worried about having 3 under 5! But also excited for crazy family life x
  • Should say a 4 year old and 20 month old! 
  • Hi everyone, and welcome to the thread. Congratulations to you all! 
    How did your appointment go @Ladylove
    @Metalchick we remember you - so lovely to have you back on the forum and wishing you the stickiest of beans. 
    @Baby3! how are you feeling so far? 
  • Hi ladies, I'm 35. Found out on 22nd Dec, edd is 2nd September 2020🎉
    This will be my first and my boyfriend's 2nd (he has an 8year old daughter) 
    I saw my Dr on Monday as I suffer with high blood pressure, first midwife appointment is on 22nd (which seems so long away 😭) I'm 5wks 2days today.
  • Hi @Lucy16277 welcome to the birth club and huge congratulations to you! 

• Hi everyone, and welcome to the thread. Congratulations to you all! 
    How did your appointment go @Ladylove
    @Metalchick we remember you - so lovely to have you back on the forum and wishing you the stickiest of beans. 
    @Baby3! how are you feeling so far? 
    How lovely tbh I had got really disheartened and had all but given up but I’m so excited I’m just praying this is a very sticky bean I’m trying not to obsess today is my first morning I haven’t done a test 🤦‍♀️
  • yes I am pregnant,  4 weeks as of today🤰🤰
  • Hi all, lovely to see new names on here. Feeling fine, only about 4 and a half weeks, feels a long time to go, especially third time! X
  • Dont feel bad this will be number 6 for me
  • Oh Ladylove wow, that's so cool. I've been really nervous about adding a third but excited too. Do you have girls/boys? I've got two girls and 100% expecting this to be a lg too.
  • Metalchick, how are you feeling? 
  • @Baby3! I have three boys and two girls , I dont know what this one is going to be , but I'm excited 
  • Hey ladies, anyone finding that foods taste differently? I'm 5weeks 3days
  • Ladylove that's lovely you've got a great mix already and bet they will be glad to have another one with them.

Lucy16277 no changes for me yet, but will only be about 5 weeks tomorrow so plenty of time to kick in! Do you have any other children or is this your first?
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions