Forum home Pregnancy Baby names

Baby boy names?!?!?

My little terror is due in June, and for the life of me I cannot decide on a boys name. 
Girls names I’ve got:
Lyla
Maya

I like names that are fairly uncommon, slightly different, but nothing impossible to spell!
For boys at the start of the pregnancy I liked Theo, but I’ve gone off that now lol ! Maybe Reggie ???? I’m not sure!!

Anyone got some ideas?!
Im very picky, I think my other half is going to blow a bulb at some point soon if I don’t atleast make a suggestion. So far i’m saying no to everything :D 

TIA !! Xx

Replies

• I love the name Arlo!  But oh hates it lol x
  • bxw said:
    My little terror is due in June, and for the life of me I cannot decide on a boys name. 
    Girls names I’ve got:
    Lyla
    Maya

I like names that are fairly uncommon, slightly different, but nothing impossible to spell!
    For boys at the start of the pregnancy I liked Theo, but I’ve gone off that now lol ! Maybe Reggie ???? I’m not sure!!

Anyone got some ideas?!
    Im very picky, I think my other half is going to blow a bulb at some point soon if I don’t atleast make a suggestion. So far i’m saying no to everything :D 

TIA !! Xx
    I love Archie, teddy, Tommy or Ben but our little ones name is long so it wouldn’t go with it! Also love Luxe but it’s a bit out there 
  • I liked the names Noah, Lukas or Luka, Dakota but my OH doesnt, we have settled on Donnie if it's a boy! Don for short. 
  • Declan, Edison, Darwin, Beckett, Jude, Otis, Oliver, Ezrah, Micah, Lucien, Emmett, Brayden, Malachi (Kai for short), Emery, Emersyn, River, Forest, Birch
  • I feel you!  I absolutely adore the name Jude and can't get it out of my mind but my OH isn't in love with it and prefers Arthur.  Lots of lovely names suggested above.  Also like Harry, Harrison, Noah, Freddie, Otis, Ethan, Eden.