Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Let's plant the seed • Started August 2019

Hi! So I'm starting a new diary, for my journey.

So, I'm in my mid twenties. My partner in crime is in his late twenties. :) We have been together for 3 years, and lived together for 2,5 years. We moved in together early, but no regrets! The relationship is even better now. 

We started trying August 2019. I had a super early miscarriage last fall. I was so excited and scared, but hey... I can get pregnant, that's what we learned.

I'm around 10-11 dpo now. To be honest I forgot all about this, we decided to not think about it. Until I got nauseas and had to run to the bathroom. Nothing happened, but I've felt these flushes of nausea and that's something I NEVER have. My boobs are tender and I feel some pain in my right side of my stomach, low. I'm testing on Friday, but my hopes are not very big. I'm trying to be calm, haha.

That's it for now. 

xx 

Replies

• Today's test. I swear I saw something, especially when there's more light... I have to test in two days, this is way too faint, possibly a shadow line. 

I've actually never seen even the faintest line on this test before. Apparently it doesn't usually work that well before missed period according to others. My period is in 2 days.
  • Haha, I couldn't wait until Friday at all 😅 
  • try a FRER x
  • Amnx said:
    try a FRER x
    I only have these strips atm, but I'm buying early pregnancy strips + stick tomorrow. :) 
  • Im the exact same stage as you! I had some light spotting yesterday and a tiny bit today so not getting my hopes up.  Keeping hoping it’s implantation bleeding but think it’s the start of AF! X
  • Im the exact same stage as you! I had some light spotting yesterday and a tiny bit today so not getting my hopes up.  Keeping hoping it’s implantation bleeding but think it’s the start of AF! X
    It's such a stressful stage haha. 

My period is due tomorrow. No spotting here. 

Have you tested yet?
  • No not yet @c0conutz I’ve had previous months of disappointment so decided to hold back. Mine is due tomorrow too but I think the spotting is AF! It’s really watery thou which is diff!? Just feel so disheartened 
  • No not yet @c0conutz I’ve had previous months of disappointment so decided to hold back. Mine is due tomorrow too but I think the spotting is AF! It’s really watery thou which is diff!? Just feel so disheartened 
    Yeah I understand. Months and months and nothing... It's hard. And then you see all those lucky women who are super fertile and get preggo first try... I'm happy for them, but I just get a bit down inside... :/ 
  • I feel the exact same @c0conutz I keep thinking to myself - is there light at the end of this tunnel? The spotting that arrived yesterday I automatically thought was AF as convinced I wouldn’t spot for implantation like other women - that’s just wishful thinking! I bet I wake tomorrow and AF is here! 🤞🏼 For you!
  • I feel the exact same @c0conutz I keep thinking to myself - is there light at the end of this tunnel? The spotting that arrived yesterday I automatically thought was AF as convinced I wouldn’t spot for implantation like other women - that’s just wishful thinking! I bet I wake tomorrow and AF is here! 🤞🏼 For you!
    Yeah its frustrating, and the fact that you have 0 control over it as well.

I wish you luck as well!! You deserve it 💕

A little update. Haven't tested again, but just feeling a bit.. blaaah. I have a headache, achy lower back, some tingeling in my lower belly. I want it to be a little bean so much, but its probably just the flu coming, or something. I should be hopeful, but I would rather be surprised. 

xx hugs!
  • Oh, and my boobs ache!! Ouch. I do not wanna be hugged atm, haha. 
  • @c0conutz you deserve it too! Hope it’s a positive! 🤞🏼

I felt the same - headaches, boobs sore and really bad bloating! I even had a nose bleed today and NEVER get those. If full AF hasn’t arrived tomorrow I’ll test but my gut feel is that it’s negative! I’ve had a tiny bit of brown blood today but only few spots on underwear and when once when I wiped! Will see! X
  • @MrsMac0619 Give an update if you will! :) I'm gonna test tomorrow morning just to see. 

For me its the boobs, they do not hurt often. And the hips as well. But it can for sure just be new period symptoms too. With age I have gotten new symptoms, so I won't be surprised, lol.

xx
  • @c0conutz good luck tomorrow and let me know! 

I’ll keep you posted but sure AF will start! Xxx
  • @c0conutz any luck?

i decided to hold off until tomorrow!

• @MrsMac0619 Hmm, not really. I get these shadows that get very clear after drying, which I haven't experienced before. 

I asked a midwife tho, and she think its too early to test still. I don't think I have the right dpo after all haha. I ordered more tests for next week. Ah, the wait is gonna be awful...

• I see it
    try a first response
  • @c0conutz I see it on the last picture definitely !! What dpo are you?? X
  • @LaurenRW I'm actually not sure now. But I am at the very most 12 dpo, probably. 😂 I wish I tracked it now, but I tried to forget about it last month. 

• Try first response @c0conutz

im now 13 dpo and no sign of AF fully as yet. I’m really holding off as expecting it to arrive!