Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

Chemical pregnancy?

Hi all hopefully I've posted this in the right place sorry if not my heads boggles!
Basically me and my other half have been trying for nearly 2 years with no luck (no known underlying issues) and I ovulated xmas eve going by Opks, I had weird symptoms from about 8dpo along with spotting on 9dpo I just felt different, I took a test on sunday 12dpo with a frer and it was stark white negative so I assumed I was out.. on monday morning 13dpo I took a babyplan test which is meant to be 10miu and and could've sworn I saw an EXTREMELY (holding upto the light) faint line and so in the afternoon I held my wee and did another babyplan one and there was a line there that came up within the 3 mins that got slightly darker within about 10mins I'll add a pic below. Then a negative CB digital in the evening so I assumed my hcg wasnt high enough yet so tuesday (the day my period was due) 14dpo I took a test with a frer and it was stark white negative then within an hour I was bleeding then heavier next day 15dpo! Does this sound like a chemical pregnancy or a dodgy test ? I have heavy painful periods anyway so I don't think it's any heavier than usual. I thought with a chemical pregnancy you get a positive test then it slowly fades then your period is a few days late but my line disappeared by the next day and I came on on time I'm so confused !! Sorry for long post just wondering if anyone had any insight or had anything similar happen ? Thanks in advance ! Pic below is my positive the afternoon of 13dpo xx

Replies

• I would say a chemical.. just going on what you’ve said, plus the positive turning to a negative and now a heavy bleed.. x
  • I had Evaps on babyplan. 

If u are having a miscarriage u would know. For most ppl horrendous cramps and clots. I had 5 si far and I always know.