Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Indentation lines

Hi ladies. I got what I thought was a very faint line on a frer. My OH saw it too so I’m not crazy 😝  but was wondering how common are indentation lines? This line had colour. I’m due my period between today and Sunday. I did a clear blue too but it was negative. 

Replies

• This is my indent, pink within time. Only way to be sure to check if line darkens or confirm with other brand
  • That is so annoying!!!!! Will test in the morning again. Thanks xx
  • I’ve got a line on a test I did last night too and it has colour.... unsure whether to believe it or not as I’m way too early to be testing 
  • Nat-ttc2 said:
    I’ve got a line on a test I did last night too and it has colour.... unsure whether to believe it or not as I’m way too early to be testing 
    How many days dpo are you? First time I’ve had any sign of a line in 7 months and it’s so frustrating!!! 
  • Unsure for definite on dpo but I’d say around 5-6
  • that looks positive but yeah that seems very early for a pos test. Could you have your dates wrong? 
  • My af was 31 dec to 5 jan so unless I ovd literally day after af then I don’t think dates are wrong 
  • MadDoda said:

This is my indent, pink within time. Only way to be sure to check if line darkens or confirm with other brand

Where you pregnant?