Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pics of our little girl

Here is my stunning little girl image my 16+3 week scan

In the first one she is waving and you can see her little hands and eye sockets and jaw. In the second one look at those long legs hee hee

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2477/43/106/1188090109/n1188090109_30365035_6103.jpg

(alt+p)

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2477/43/106/1188090109/n1188090109_30365036_6473.jpg

(alt+p)

K xx
16+3

Replies

• http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2477/43/106/1188090109/n1188090109_30365034_5759.jpg

(alt+p)

K xx
    16+3

[Modified by: K-lou on February 22, 2009 07:20 PM]

• Aww how cute lovely pics hun! xx
  • They're great babe

xx
  • So you found out you are having a girl! How lovely! When was your scan babe? xx
  • Thank you image I had the scan at 12-30 today and it was the best ever I loved watching her moving around I have been smiling all day I am just so happy.

Its mad but for me finding out the sex has made me feel so much closer to her, I love her so much already.

K xx
    16+3
  • Aww! I know you texted one of the pix but to see all of them is lovely...yay a pink bump!! Hugs x
  • Congrats hun. Pics are brilliant. Bet ur so thrilled. x x
  • Congrats hun. Pics are brilliant. Bet ur so thrilled. x x
  • Oh wow, huge congratulations! It's just incredible being able to say "I have a daughter". I'm so pleased for you - saw your bump pic the other day and you're really blooming image

Yes - names??
  • Thank you girls image I am so sad I can't stop looking at them.

We have always like Rose and Emma and the second name is going to be Louise but we are going to look into a few more I think just in case image

K xx
    16+3
  • What lovely pictures! They are so clear. So pleased your having a little girl xxx
  • LOL really

I don;t know I had a feeling before she had even said it was a girl and we saw the three little lines. She took a long time looking for boy bits though like you said I am sticking to whites and creams for now.

K xx
    16+3
  • LOL mistakes can happen eh, I would be over the moon if it was a little boy as well that would be a shock eh LOL

I am so pleased as well we have some clear pictures now and the baby actually looks like a baby in my 12 weeks I can't tell whats what so that has pleased me sooooo much.

K xx
    16+3
  • Congratulations so glad the scan went well hun xx
  • Oh wow - congrats hun. So excited for you!
    Emma is a FAB name (it's my name... lol!)

I was determined to not find out sex but bit tempted now...

xx 11+2! (final countdown to 12 weeks...eeek)
  • Awwww congrats, she's gorgeous!!! From my understanding, if you see the 3 lines its an almost certain, so i'm sure you have a little girly in there! Rose is a beautiful name xxxxxxx
  • Awww K - they are absolutely beautiful - Im sure she'll be adorable when she's born. Eeeh and youre right, she does have reeeally long legs! It's very clear. Aww sweet and many congratulations on finding out you'll have a daughter hun. I think Im going to find out the sex when we're expecting I think it's a very god point that it will help with bonding - that's my mind made up about that! lol xxx
  • i had no idea you were finding out the sex hun, this was such a lovely suprise to log on to!!

Your pictures are just fab, she is going to be a right stunner with those legs lol, lucky girl!!

Rose Louise is a beautiful day really goes with your surname to...

xxxx
  • Thank you girls for all your feedback today has just been the best day it makes up for the rubbish 12 week one that we had.

Popsicle yeah for me it did help with the bonding but some friends never found out the sex and felt the same as me so I guess it all depends on the type of person you are, me I can't hold out for anything hee hee

K xx
    16+3
  • Ahh thank you we really do love the name Rose there is just something about that name we have always loved you know.

K xx
    16+3