Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive

How's everyone feeling?

Hey girls!, so I'm just making a post because I'm not feeling it this month :( and just could do with a chat 😊 how's everyone getting on so far? I've tried to not stress too much this month about ovulation etc i was using OPKs before and taking early test etc but I had only just come off implant in June and stopped pill in July nothing happened for the first 3 months so we started using protection for a few months over christmas due to drinking and stuff and this is our first month back to TTC my period ended on Friday the 3rd of Jan my cycles are irregular last few been 30-33 days I've not used opks but I'm sure I ovulated on the 8thish but god knows!! πŸ™ˆ anyway I'm just not feeling it I've got no cm all dried up (people say lots of cm is a good sign :( ) and no syptoms other than the odd cramp 😭 so I just need a chat πŸ™ˆ see how every one else is getting on etc so share with me what's on your mind!! TTC can be so hard xx
Β«13456751

Replies

• Hey there! I wouldn't worry too much as long as you've Been dtd regularly it won't matter 😁🀞
    Β I'm having a pain in the bum cycle this month! I have a 30/31 day cycle and use opks. In the last 8 months I've got positive opks between Cd14-cd17 this month I'm on cd25 I getting cramps here and there but have has all lows and no peak opk 😏 I've stopped stressing now and gone back to testing just once a day as I'm going through opks like never before πŸ˜‚
    Hoping it will happen soon so I can just look forward to my next fresh cycle and hope that it won't be like this one πŸ™Œ

Other than that not too bad lol! Will you use opks next month if you don't get lucky this month?? Xx
  • Awww it's so stressful isn't it!! fingers crossed for you! and erm I don't think so last year my doctor told me because I've had a healthy pregnancy with no troubles etc to not do anything like that just DTD every other day and I'll be fine so just going to let it happen natural but I can't just forget πŸ˜‚ it's so hard when you know you can do all this testing and stuff.. and I'm a massive POAS addict πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ I'm just hoping it happen soon because I'm fed up of tracking and checking etc πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx
  • Ahh thats fair enough! And brilliant news and doing all the tracking is agro!! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
    Stay positive and keep bd'ing πŸ’ƒ and I hope this is your month πŸ˜€

I think anyone ttc is a poas addict so don't worry haha!
    🀞😘 Xx
  • Hey ladies. I could do with a chat to get things off my chest 😫 I'm not even officially TTC atm and I'm feeling shite. We were ttc last year from April till September. We had a chemical pregnancy in September, then a week later lost my job due to company administration.
    Got a new job what I started on the 1st of October. I went back on the pill in October for 3 months so that ended at the start of January. So just waiting for AF to return atm. I'm still in probation at work until 2nd of April.
    I feel so anxious about ttc so soon into a new job but I didn't set out to get a new job. I know the odds of it happening so soon is rare but I'm just a big ball of worry right now and I can't pull myself together lol. I feel pressure a bit as they had a high turn over of staff I'm the last 2 years before I started.Β 

It's good that the dr said all will be fine @Katie2202xx , that must be a relief. How old is your child?

Ahhh how annoying @Fieldyxx 😫 have you ovulated this late before? So weird how our bodies can just change and it throws everything out!

πŸ’— xx
  • @SunshineB so sorry to hear you lost your job and then had to put ttc on hold and find new job! I hope you will enjoy your new job after all the stress! Must have been really difficult 😣

No never 😣 its so strange..when ov didn't happen by day 19 I thought oh must be down to stress around Xmas time.. but now it's cd25 and still low opks it got me thinking about last month I did an early test and I got 2 v faints. Second one darker than the first on 9dpo and 10dpo and then by 2 days before period it had disappeared so put it down to evaps for sure. But now this is happening it does have me wondering.. a lot of ladies have said month after a cp they ovulated weeks late and at his rate this is what I'm going to be expecting πŸ™ˆ

This has never happened since being off the pill 8 months and ttc 7 monthsπŸ™ˆ

I hope your af comes soon so you can start ttc again 😘xx

• Thank you. Yeah the redundancy happened 4 days after the CP...talk about timing! I did find a new job straight away so was only out of work for 2 weeks. I'm really enjoying my new job and everyone is so nice. I'm just so anxious of becoming pregnant so soon into a new job, but we don't want to wait too much longer to start again. I'm holding off till AF arrives, which took 6 weeks the last time I came off. So if that is the case again it should be mid feb that we'll start trying again.Β 
    If by some miracle it happened on the first cycle, I would find out mid march, and my probation is over on the 2nd of April. So that wouldn't be too bad would it?

Awww bless you, I'm so sorry, sounds like a CP was a possibility doesn't it πŸ˜₯Β 
    I hope this cycle settles soon so you can start again! Must be so frustrating xx
  • SunshineB said:
    Hey ladies. I could do with a chat to get things off my chest 😫 I'm not even officially TTC atm and I'm feeling shite. We were ttc last year from April till September. We had a chemical pregnancy in September, then a week later lost my job due to company administration.
    Got a new job what I started on the 1st of October. I went back on the pill in October for 3 months so that ended at the start of January. So just waiting for AF to return atm. I'm still in probation at work until 2nd of April.
    I feel so anxious about ttc so soon into a new job but I didn't set out to get a new job. I know the odds of it happening so soon is rare but I'm just a big ball of worry right now and I can't pull myself together lol. I feel pressure a bit as they had a high turn over of staff I'm the last 2 years before I started.Β 

It's good that the dr said all will be fine @Katie2202xx , that must be a relief. How old is your child?

Ahhh how annoying @Fieldyxx 😫 have you ovulated this late before? So weird how our bodies can just change and it throws everything out!

πŸ’— xx
    Aww sunshine I'm sorry to hear about your job! glad you've got back on your feet, don't worry about jobs and money hun babies only need love 😍 and also some women can drop on straight after the pill I suppose it depends on your body so just keep DTD and you never know what could happen! 
    My little girl will be 6 next month! how time flies xx
  • Well we have been using protection atm as I want my AF to return first so I can track my cycle. The first time we used OPKS we caught on, so I want to be able to do that again.
    I know I shouldn't worry about work, I just feel pressure with being new. I would never set out to get a new job and then become pregnant, it's just the situation I have been forced into.
    I defo think AF is on her way as I'm so emotional and my boobs have got a bit tender. Usually tell tale signs for me.Β 

Aww bless what is her name? There is an age gap of 6 years between my sister and I. We fought a lot when we were younger lol but we love each now.xx
  • Hey ladies... feeling the need to get off my chest how I’m feeling... so roughly around 7 dpo... Somce yesterday I have got horrendous aching at the top of my outer thighs and lower back. Like really niggly achey feeling. Dull Stomach cramps I’ve have for the last 3 days too and my god my moods! I am constantly irritated! I don’t want be mardy but I couldn’t tell you why I am, snapping at everyone and everything!! 7 days until afs due and I wish the time would hurry up so I know if all these weird things are don’t to impending period or a bfp!! It’s driving me insane!Β 
  • @SunshineB aww well I hope it regulates for you soon! I'm irregular but last 3 months I've been between CD 30/33 but last night on CD 18 I've started with sore boobs (mainly just one) and I'm sorry tmi info but I'm super dry but when I checked my cervix a yellowy stretchy mucus was there which I get before AF so looks like I'm going to be out this month :(Β 
    My daughter is called Ella she's a handful πŸ˜‚ me and my sister have 3 years between us and we didn't get on either πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but now we do.

@Nat-ttc2
    I've been feeling like this for the last few mo the just really moody and irritable but don't know why! I put it down to stress of nor conceiving πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hopefully you'll get your answers soon! x
  • Thank you @Katie2202xx . Hopefully my AF might be on it's way with how I am feeling. I might suggest being careful next month too and start proper from March. I might feel less worry in myself then too. Ideally I'd like it be at my work a while year before trying but we can't wait any longer.

Oh gosh that would be a shirt cycle if AF is on it's way for you too?! Are you able to track your ovulation with having irregular cycles?

@Nat-ttc2 you could always take an early test 😁😁 
  • I've tried to not track this month to just let it be natural but I feel as though I've not ovulated I did get ewcm on CD 9 so we will see I'm now CD19 but I feel AF on her way πŸ˜‘ x
  • If you ovulated that early, you might had AF sooner? As usually from what I have read in the forums, your LP is usually ways the same length of time but ovulation can be delayed or come early xx
  • SunshineB said:
    Thank you. Yeah the redundancy happened 4 days after the CP...talk about timing! I did find a new job straight away so was only out of work for 2 weeks. I'm really enjoying my new job and everyone is so nice. I'm just so anxious of becoming pregnant so soon into a new job, but we don't want to wait too much longer to start again. I'm holding off till AF arrives, which took 6 weeks the last time I came off. So if that is the case again it should be mid feb that we'll start trying again.Β 
    If by some miracle it happened on the first cycle, I would find out mid march, and my probation is over on the 2nd of April. So that wouldn't be too bad would it?

Awww bless you, I'm so sorry, sounds like a CP was a possibility doesn't it πŸ˜₯Β 
    I hope this cycle settles soon so you can start again! Must be so frustrating xx
    I'm glad your enjoying new job and people are nice! I hope you'll feel all settled in soon πŸ€—

I don't think that will be too bad if it's only a month layer that your able to get mat leave. I would just keep it under wraps until your pass the date you need to be 😊 I hope it happens first time! You deserve some good news 🀞😘

If it was a cp it has actually given me a bit more hope for the feature months was starting to get worried like you do so 🀞 just need my cycle to get back to normal now 😣 no idea when af will come this month with no idea about ovulation but we've done lots of bding just incase lol xx

• Thank you @Fieldyxx . I have checked online calculators and I would qualify for SMP already. Technically you only have to be working at a place for around 2 weeks and if you become pregnant, and you still work for them up until the 15th week before you are due,Β  you qualify for government std, which is what my company offers. I just feel bad about the probation time. I will be worrying about nothing as usually as it won't happen that quick lol I just over think.

I know exactly how you feel. It's awful for them to happen, but it gave me hope that we can conceive, as it's our first time trying. It just means that the embryos genetics weren't compatable, just need the right egg and the right sperm to meet 😊

At least you will have it covered with lots of BD. I've heard good things about Maca root helping to stabilise your cycle. I know an American YouTuber that lives in England currently and she struggled with conceiving her 4th as she was older and has PCOS. She swore by Maca root for helping her cycle xx
  • SunshineB said:
    Thank you @Katie2202xx . Hopefully my AF might be on it's way with how I am feeling. I might suggest being careful next month too and start proper from March. I might feel less worry in myself then too. Ideally I'd like it be at my work a while year before trying but we can't wait any longer.

Oh gosh that would be a shirt cycle if AF is on it's way for you too?! Are you able to track your ovulation with having irregular cycles?

@Nat-ttc2 you could always take an early test 😁😁 
    @SunshineB... tried that.... BFN πŸ˜’
  • @Nat-ttc2 I would wait until maybe 10 dpo? Some people get lines from 9 dpo though, 7 dpo is too early to see anything. You still have time 🀞🀞
  • SunshineB said:
    Thank you @Fieldyxx . I have checked online calculators and I would qualify for SMP already. Technically you only have to be working at a place for around 2 weeks and if you become pregnant, and you still work for them up until the 15th week before you are due,Β  you qualify for government std, which is what my company offers. I just feel bad about the probation time. I will be worrying about nothing as usually as it won't happen that quick lol I just over think.

I know exactly how you feel. It's awful for them to happen, but it gave me hope that we can conceive, as it's our first time trying. It just means that the embryos genetics weren't compatable, just need the right egg and the right sperm to meet 😊

At least you will have it covered with lots of BD. I've heard good things about Maca root helping to stabilise your cycle. I know an American YouTuber that lives in England currently and she struggled with conceiving her 4th as she was older and has PCOS. She swore by Maca root for helping her cycle xx
    Ohhh well that's brilliant news! Try your best not to worry as it will be fine either by the sounds of it 😁 

Ahh OK that makes sense!Β 
    Thank you I will look into that 😁xx
  • @Fieldyxx I think you can get it as a powder and as a supplement.Β  Worth looking into xx
  • I don't understand stand all this LP malarki haha I'm not feeling it this month anyway so I'm just going to wait for AF and see what happens :( x
This discussion has been closed.