Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint line 12 days after BD

Hello everyone,

We did the BD (baby dance) 12 days ago (11th) and I did a test today as I am meant to be going out drinking this Friday and just wanted to check and got this faint line (I have added an edited one so you can see a little better). We have been TTC for over a year and I have done tests with this brand many times and never had any line whats so ever so want to know what you guys think 😬could this be it? Please anyones input would be massively apprecative as I really don't want to get my hopes up but it's already started happening 😱could this be my BFP?!  

Replies

• I can definitely see a line! Ohhhh I reallly hope this is the start of your bfp  <3   oh and don't worry about getting your hopes up, we're only human it's natural to do that!
  • I can definitely see a line! Ohhhh I reallly hope this is the start of your bfp  <3   oh and don't worry about getting your hopes up, we're only human it's natural to do that!
    Aw really?! 😱😬 Well I'm going to do another test tomorrow morning and hope a line shows again 🤞🏻I cant stop thinking it's a fluke and when I test tomorrow there will be no line 😟thank you for replying!!
  • @Crazycatlady1206 Oh yes I would be the same! I had the most awfully realistic false positive which had colour too, so i'm extra cautious going forward, but of course you will thinking about it etc, it's only natural! I look forward to hearing! 
  • @Crazycatlady1206 Oh yes I would be the same! I had the most awfully realistic false positive which had colour too, so i'm extra cautious going forward, but of course you will thinking about it etc, it's only natural! I look forward to hearing! 
    Oh I'm sorry you had a false positive! Why does life do this to us?! 😤I'm so excited because after a year of TTC just seeing this faint lines gets my hopes up that the wait is finally over! I will retest tomorrow morning with my first toilet trip of the day and hope I get another line 🤞🏻now I'm symptom spotting too 😂
  • Good luck I hope the line gets darker! FX
  • JazzyJ321 said:
    Good luck I hope the line gets darker! FX
    Thank you 🤞🏻just have to be patient now 😬
    Oh I'm sorry you had a false positive! Why does life do this to us?! 😤I'm so excited because after a year of TTC just seeing this faint lines gets my hopes up that the wait is finally over! I will retest tomorrow morning with my first toilet trip of the day and hope I get another line 🤞🏻now I'm symptom spotting too 😂
    All the best! Keep us updated!
  • **UPDATE**

So I did a second test last night know it would come up blank because my pee would be diluted but I'm just that impatient 😂but woke up this morning and with the first pee of the day did two tests just to be sure and there is another line 😱😭confirming the very first test wasn't a fluke! Would you safe this is my BFP now? I have attached the photo, first one is yesterday morning second yesterday evening and the bottom two are this morning, please help!! 

• **UPDATE**

So I did a second test last night know it would come up blank because my pee would be diluted but I'm just that impatient 😂but woke up this morning and with the first pee of the day did two tests just to be sure and there is another line 😱😭confirming the very first test wasn't a fluke! Would you safe this is my BFP now? I have attached the photo, first one is yesterday morning second yesterday evening and the bottom two are this morning, please help!! 

They are alot clearer in person for some reason photos aren't doing it justice? Maybe this photo is better 
  • @CrazyCatLady the bottom (most recent) tests I can see a second line on. Congratulations. X
  • FlossyLZ said:
    @CrazyCatLady the bottom (most recent) tests I can see a second line on. Congratulations. X
    Thank you!! My period is not for another 5 days though so am I getting to hopeful? X
  • I would say the bottom two are bfps ...... congratulations!!! Will you do a digital to confirm?  So happy for you!
  • I would say the bottom two are bfps ...... congratulations!!! Will you do a digital to confirm?  So happy for you!
    Aww you think so!? 😱I will do a digital the day my period is due on Tuesday 28th 🤞🏻🤞🏻am I still being to hopeful do you think? 
  • @Crazycatlady1206 can see the lines but cant tell if they are pink or grey ,I had my bfp 5 days b4 period was due 10dpo but that was with a frer initially. Also had terrible Evaps in the past so hard to tell at this stage with urs xx
  • 90schick said:
    @Crazycatlady1206 can see the lines but cant tell if they are pink or grey ,I had my bfp 5 days b4 period was due 10dpo but that was with a frer initially. Also had terrible Evaps in the past so hard to tell at this stage with urs xx
    They wouldn't be evap lines the two I did one after the other this morning the lines came up within minutes, evap lines take longer then 30 mins to appear. I did just do another one brand Accu and the line is quite clear 🤞🏻😬
    Aww you think so!? 😱I will do a digital the day my period is due on Tuesday 28th 🤞🏻🤞🏻am I still being to hopeful do you think? 
    Yes i deffo think so.   There are more than one and they are very pink to me.  Just seen that you tested with another brand and you've also got a line... so surely this is your bfp!!  :)
  • I defo see them, congratulations x
    Yes i deffo think so.   There are more than one and they are very pink to me.  Just seen that you tested with another brand and you've also got a line... so surely this is your bfp!!  :)
    It is definitely alot more prominent and easier to see 😱I'm going to hold off on my excitement now and wait for AF and see if it comes 🤞🏻hopefully she stays away! 
  • Amnx said:
    I defo see them, congratulations x
    Thank you!! 😬😱🎉X
  • Other test photos done with second pee of the day 😂 sorry for TMI