Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2020

Due in June 2020

Replies

• @Mumma87 I put the scan photos on further up. I'll add them here again so you can guess before reveal 😊 I was exactly 12 weeks 
  • @AmyLS your baby difficult I can't see absolutely  anything from a nub it's just not there. But I don't know why I'm leaning girl for you?? X
  • MrsMcM said:
    Hey everyone, have any of you had a urine/bladder infection during your pregnancy? I went to the doctors yesterday as I’m constantly peeing & have the urge to pee as soon as I’m off the toilet 🙈 I’ve also had a bit of a dull pain down there too. The GP tested my urine & doesn’t think I have a urine infection but had sent my sample off for more testing & gave me an antibiotic. So I started the amoxicillin yesterday afternoon, that’s been 24 hours now that I’ve taken it but symptoms haven’t seemed to reduced yet. Do you think I should give it another day and then maybe call my midwife or the early pregnancy unit? It just feels quite weird down & very uncomfortable below.
    I'd give time for the antibiotics to work a little first @MrsMcM. And drink tons of water & cranberry juice helps too. Must be so uncomfortable 😔 hope it clears soon.

I've got a bit of a problem but that's with me unable to control bladder 🙈 I've got a horrible tickly cough and keep trickling everytime 😩 I'm having to wear maternity pads. I think my bladder is weakened from first pregnancy and it's got worse now. Really need to keep up pelvic floor exercises! 
  • Thanks for all your guesses... 
    That heartbeat theory obviously isn't true in my case! 
    I'm having another boy 😍💙

• When are you going to reveal wat your having @AmyLS? Very curious to know as Im wondering if my correct streak still going or if I bunked it now xx
  • AmyLS said:
    Thanks for all your guesses... 
    That heartbeat theory obviously isn't true in my case! 
    I'm having another boy 😍💙

Aww congratulations boys are brill!!  I got one wrong.. It was hard tho as nothing to give away gender I think ill stop wild guessing the ones I don't see a nub with and leave the skull theory alone.. Its been proven alot that skull theory is false x
  • It was quite unclear @Mumma87 and when I put it on a nub theory group most said early girl with still time to develop and rise as a boy. Its just cause it was exactly 12 weeks and hadn't developed properly then. 
    You're still good guessing all those others 😁
  • Aww thanks hun... Glad u have a healthy boy growing.. Have u got names yet... Did u have a feeling he was a boy? @AmyLS x
  • AmyLS said:
    MrsMcM said:
    Hey everyone, have any of you had a urine/bladder infection during your pregnancy? I went to the doctors yesterday as I’m constantly peeing & have the urge to pee as soon as I’m off the toilet 🙈 I’ve also had a bit of a dull pain down there too. The GP tested my urine & doesn’t think I have a urine infection but had sent my sample off for more testing & gave me an antibiotic. So I started the amoxicillin yesterday afternoon, that’s been 24 hours now that I’ve taken it but symptoms haven’t seemed to reduced yet. Do you think I should give it another day and then maybe call my midwife or the early pregnancy unit? It just feels quite weird down & very uncomfortable below.
    I'd give time for the antibiotics to work a little first @MrsMcM. And drink tons of water & cranberry juice helps too. Must be so uncomfortable 😔 hope it clears soon.

I've got a bit of a problem but that's with me unable to control bladder 🙈 I've got a horrible tickly cough and keep trickling everytime 😩 I'm having to wear maternity pads. I think my bladder is weakened from first pregnancy and it's got worse now. Really need to keep up pelvic floor exercises! 
    Yeah you are right. I think I’m just at that stage where still getting a lot of discomfort & not really slept for 3 nights, it all adds up & makes me a bit worried 🙈
  • Congrats @AmyLS welcome to the baby boy club! 💙
  • Thank you @Mumma87 and @TryingforNo1 😊💙

I've thought of a few, think Thomas /Tommy /Tom. Charlie. Travis. James. 
    I thought of a load with my eldest son so still have those in the back of my mind. 
    Anyone else thought of names for little ones? 

How are you feeling today @MrsMcM? Hope you're OK 😔 x
  • This pregnancy was very similar to my sons so I had a bit of a feeling I'd be having a boy @Mumma87 x
  • Congrats AmyLS!!!!
  • AmyLS said:
    This pregnancy was very similar to my sons so I had a bit of a feeling I'd be having a boy @Mumma87 x
    I thought that with my two boys. Barwly  had any symptoms. And got pregnant this time and just knew it was a girl by how sick I was xx
  • AmyLS said:
    Thank you @Mumma87 and @TryingforNo1 😊💙

I thought of a load with my eldest son so still have those in the back of my mind. 

I like those especialy Travis.. Not heard that name in av. Lomg time. Haven't really got a name as such yet thought of a couple I like .
    Kadie being one on top of list. 
    And really liking Corah. Not sure yet thou gonna wait til bit nearer time I think before I set my heart on a name xx

• Thanks @Jetty1989 😊

They're nice names  @Mumma87. Yes I want to get a few combinations ready but not pick one for definite till he arrives. I picked the name near enough as soon as I found our boy with my eldest. 
  • AmyLS said:
    Thank you @Mumma87 and @TryingforNo1 😊💙

Hey, I’m slightly better - thanks for asking. Hoping to see a real difference come tomorrow cause then I’ll be over 2 days on antibiotics. 

I love the name ideas btw 💙
    we have 3 names for a girl & 3 names for a boy picked & I think once the bambino is born, will decide on what we go with then 😊
  • Congratulations @AmyLS  I’m finding boys names soo hard i like Theo and Freddie my other half Likes Chester and Harris it’s so hard 😫
  • Congratulations on your Baby boy @AmyLS 💙
    aww, I’m loving those boy names, my little boy is a Charlie. We’ve decided on Edie Marie for our baby girl💗 my partners nana was an Edith and my grans middle name was Marie so we’ve kept them in the family xx
  • Hi everyone, we've just noticed this thread is approaching the 1k posts mark which is great, but it's getting a bit hard to load on some devices and tricky to keep up with, so we've kicked you off a new continuation thread. 

CONTINUATION THREAD HERE! 

Please do click on the new thread and hit the green star next to the title to bookmark the thread

We'll lock this thread in a day or so, so we don't have two chats going on at once, and everyone will get a chance to see this post.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions