Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020

Due in February 2020

Replies

• @loua228 have you tried the Chinese Gender predicting chart? It's a bit of fun, but got my 2 right! How you doing @Vickyellisxo any sign of baby turning? 
    Still not sure at the moment! I feel like perhaps our little one is having a good little swim around because some days I feel hiccups bottom left, but recently I’ve felt them top right a couple times!

I’ve got another midwife appointment on Wednesday so we’ll know for sure then x
    @d@DanielleMFM I have tried the calculator and it is saying girl this time. It was also right for my little boy too x 
  • Hi everyone, we were wondering how you're doing and if there might have been any early arrivals. We would love to hear from you! 
  • Hi everyone, we were wondering how you're doing and if there might have been any early arrivals. We would love to hear from you! 
    I wish!! 36+2 here.. hoping little miss doesn't keep us waiting like her big sister did - a whopping 12 days late!
    I wish!! 36+2 here.. hoping little miss doesn't keep us waiting like her big sister did - a whopping 12 days late!
    My little nugget is breech so we’re booked in for Friday 24th c-section😅
    Oh wow, so soon!! Good luck!! I'm not jealous at all - hehe. Can't wait to hear all babies arriving.. do you know what you're having?
    Oh wow, so soon!! Good luck!! I'm not jealous at all - hehe. Can't wait to hear all babies arriving.. do you know what you're having?
    I know! We only found out it’s going to be in 2 days today! We tried an ECV but the bum’s engaged already and it was just too painful for me to try and get the baby to disengage. That, and the fluid levels are low so not a lot to help with the turning...

I’ll tell you this for free though, steriod injections in your bum are not pleasant. AT. ALL.

Not sure what we’re having but I guess not long until we find out😅
  • I know! We only found out it’s going to be in 2 days today! We tried an ECV but the bum’s engaged already and it was just too painful for me to try and get the baby to disengage. That, and the fluid levels are low so not a lot to help with the turning...

I’ll tell you this for free though, steriod injections in your bum are not pleasant. AT. ALL.

Oh wow! Talk about short notice!! What is your actual due date? How many weeks will you be? 

Oh bless you - I bet!! Not long at all and your bundle of joy will be here!!
  • I know! We only found out it’s going to be in 2 days today! We tried an ECV but the bum’s engaged already and it was just too painful for me to try and get the baby to disengage. That, and the fluid levels are low so not a lot to help with the turning...

Oh wow! Talk about short notice!! What is your actual due date? How many weeks will you be? 

Oh bless you - I bet!! Not long at all and your bundle of joy will be here!!
    My actual due date is 3rd Feb, but the fluid levels with the baby are now considered lower than normal so we needed to be booked in pretty much ASAP. I’ll be 38 + 5 when we have the baby so 10 days early!

Excited for sure but terrified at the fact it’s now 2 days not 12😂
  • My actual due date is 3rd Feb, but the fluid levels with the baby are now considered lower than normal so we needed to be booked in pretty much ASAP. I’ll be 38 + 5 when we have the baby so 10 days early!

Excited for sure but terrified at the fact it’s now 2 days not 12😂
    Ooh not long!! Bet you're excited! 

Try and remain calm over the next two days - baby will be here before you know it!! Exciting! 
    Nope still nothing am 38+4 today. Hoping baby arrives soon we’re ready to meet him/her now x 
  • My baby is breech and big too so I’m booked in for a section on the 4th at 39+3!
  • My baby is breech and big too so I’m booked in for a section on the 4th at 39+3!
    We’re gutted we aren’t getting ours in Feb now because of the baby being breech!
    But there just isn’t enough room for the baby and the amniotic fluid levels are below normal so has to be earlier☹️ Always had a small bump throughout this pregnancy but they’ve estimated baby’s weight is about 7lb 2oz or so.
  • I'm technically due 31st Jan so 38+5 today, had midwife appt and my bump has grown 4.5cm in 2 weeks so sending me for a growth scan on Friday as have been measuring almost spot on all the way through. Said they might do a glucose test as well which I haven't had mentioned before now so kind of hoping baby is OK size (not too big) and might decide to make an appearance sooner rather than later! 👍
  • Has anyone had protein in their urine? I had my 36 week check yesterday and the strip showed up glucose and protein but when they retested it only showed protein.. I have to call tomorrow for results but Google keeps spitting up pre eclampsia but my BP is perfectly normal.. wonder if anyone knows anything? 
  • Never had it myself but if it’s to do with your kidneys I’d say try a lot more rest, cut out sugary items and increase water intake x

We’re gutted we aren’t getting ours in Feb now because of the baby being breech!
    But there just isn’t enough room for the baby and the amniotic fluid levels are below normal so has to be earlier☹️ Always had a small bump throughout this pregnancy but they’ve estimated baby’s weight is about 7lb 2oz or so.
    I really wanted a water birth but it’s not meant to be. At least we know when it’s all happening now 😃

my bumps been small until the last 3 weeks, at my growth scan at 36+6 they estimated baby to be 7lb 9!
  • I'm technically due 31st Jan so 38+5 today, had midwife appt and my bump has grown 4.5cm in 2 weeks so sending me for a growth scan on Friday as have been measuring almost spot on all the way through. Said they might do a glucose test as well which I haven't had mentioned before now so kind of hoping baby is OK size (not too big) and might decide to make an appearance sooner rather than later! 👍
    I’ve got a glucose test this Friday as well to rule out diabetes!

I really wanted a water birth but it’s not meant to be. At least we know when it’s all happening now 😃

my bumps been small until the last 3 weeks, at my growth scan at 36+6 they estimated baby to be 7lb 9!
    Wow your pregnancy sounds like mine! I also wanted a water birth😅
    I’ve measured small up until the growth scan too hahaa x
    I’ve got a glucose test this Friday as well to rule out diabetes!

Yeah that's what she said to me too but not sure if they will definitely do it, think it's maybe depending on what the growth scan shows first. By the time I potentially get the glucose test I'll be 39+3 at least anyway and nearly there so hoping baby decides to come soon! 

• Hi so I’m due on the 6th Feb with our third daughter 🥰 Our first 2 were both late so praying their sister doesn’t follow suit... I’m curious to know, is there anyone else who has never experienced Braxton Hicks or “practice contractions”? I’ve never experienced either of these and it’s convinced me that I’m nowhere near Labour day 😞