Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Opk

So I hard two dark opk, which I thought was positive, one at 6pm and then at 9pm. I'll post the pic below

I know people say it's not as dark but the next two days I've been having lighter like the below, I am feeling v wet down there and cramping the pic below is my opk after the very dark ones 

I guess all I asking is could that have been my surge?

Replies

• It's hard to say, there are ppl idd who don't get very dark opk and ovulate. But since u don't know if that's ur case for sure. Then I would keep testing and keep bding. 
  • So I hard two dark opk, which I thought was positive, one at 6pm and then at 9pm. I'll post the pic below

I know people say it's not as dark but the next two days I've been having lighter like the below, I am feeling v wet down there and cramping the pic below is my opk after the very dark ones 

I guess all I asking is could that have been my surge?
    My opk don’t get as dark as yours and I ovulate. Some people don’t get very dark ones at all so it’s just a case of keep testing and find out how dark yours get throughout your cycle x
  • Hi guys!! 

Sorry to post again but got a 80.0 peak on premum. Gotta be my positive right? Heres a pic top one today and bottom one yesterday 

Yesterdays

• One more pic that's better 
  • It might be but I would keep testing. I had a random high at 85 on Premom and got my peak 2 days later that was 1.22

• Mine for reference after I got the random high previously 
  • Yeah I think I'm gonna give up tempting cause I'm on cd40 now and nothing! Thanks for your help
  • Ok so I did it again tonight, gotta be my positive now right?
  • That looks positive. I would continue them until they go back to negative so you can pinpoint peak
  • Thank you, cant dtd tonight so feel like it was all for nothing lol!! Havent done it in a couple of days either 
  • Will you be able to tomorrow? Usually you ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive 
  • We can try tonight, do you think I could still be in for a chance 
  • I would say yes