Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping For A BFP In January <3 New Year New BFP - Part 3

Hello everyone, 

This is part 3 of the Hoping for a BFP In January 3 New Year BFP thread - Part 2, as the earlier thread has nearly reached the 1k post limit.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Wishing you all baby dust and BFP's soon. 

Replies

• And we're back again 
  • @SwithR
    I understand, that makes sense. However I feel temping would help ease that anxiety since it tells you what's going on. For me it's very helpful and I am very happy with it.
    I wish you good luck 🍀 hope it happens for you now 😘
  • Jtk96 said:
    @SwithR
    I understand, that makes sense. However I feel temping would help ease that anxiety since it tells you what's going on. For me it's very helpful and I am very happy with it.
    I wish you good luck 🍀 hope it happens for you now 😘
    I guess I should start If this doesn't work... thanks a ton ... hope you get your BFP soon as well!
  • hi all :) do we have a Feb yet? Xx
  • Hi lovelies, just keep up with this thread. Hope you're all ok x
  • Morning everyone! Been for scan this morning all clear so I now have unexplained infertility so no answers. Plus side there is nothing wrong with us! And I have ovulated 4 days earlier so I’m a happy bunny! 😆❤️ No more worrying 
  • @Wishingforbaby3 @Emmy012
    Yep I am fine. I think I ovulated yesterday so I'll have to wait and see how my temp is tomorrow. However Bae has been gone for 4 days to only bd 4 days ago, so not sure how much of a chance I have of getting pregnant. 

@Lonestar oh... I'm sorry that they couldn't figure anything out. However maybe it's just your cycles just acting crazy, the body does that sometimes. What does this mean for you and him? 

• Just wanted to say hi in the new thread. I'm still alive, probably ovulated this morning, no hopes tho. I have been considering giving up for awhile, I may take final decision after my app in recurrent mc clinic. 
  • @MadDoda why don't you have any hope? How have you been? 
  • @Jtk96 after 5 mcs, I feel numb, nothing, not sure if I want to go through all this anymore. I don't have hope, coz how am I supposed to have any at this point? I'm OK when I ignore this part of my life, but when I even try to think about this I'm crushed and depressed. 
  • Hi ladies
    hope everyone is having a good productive new year

im off trying for this month due to health issues

• Hi ladies, New thread! Although I expect there to be a February one soon as there isn’t too many left to test in the next week. 

What is going on with my temp! I mean... granted a few weren’t in the accurate timeframe but the last few have been on time and they are dropping so much. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m only 8dpo. 

• Jtk96Jtk96 Regular
    edited Jan 23, 2020 1:35PM
    @MadDoda I wanna say something to help you but I don't know what this must feel like. This is something that I am terrified of going through and I don't wanna experience it. I hope the time you stop thinking about and maybe stop trying that it happens for you and stays. Sometimes things happen when we least expect it.

@SR19 ummm I have no idea. It seems weird that the temp stays low like that. I feel like that mean 100% your not pregnant cause the temp would never be that low of you are.
    Or it could mean a implantation dip just in a different way. See what happens tomorrow it will give us more information. 
  • MadDoda said:
    @Jtk96 after 5 mcs, I feel numb, nothing, not sure if I want to go through all this anymore. I don't have hope, coz how am I supposed to have any at this point? I'm OK when I ignore this part of my life, but when I even try to think about this I'm crushed and depressed. 
    Have docs been able to tell you why you've been miscarrying? Dont lose hope sweetie... hope is all we have.... and you never know when luck will turn your way.... 
  • @Jtk96 there is no words that can help. I'm grateful for u care tho. I'm sure u will not experience this, it's rare, you have enough trouble whileth ur cycle, but I hope u rly did ovulate this time.
    If I decide I stop trying, I will go and close the tubes. There will be no accidents and no trying ever again. 

@swithr I know why I'm mcing I don't need dr for that, I need meds, but if I'm right about everything then meds may not help. If I'm partially right, then there is hope meds will help. I have a child, I rather be happy about this miracle than destroy my soul and family with this misery. I will see how app goes, but right now I Am not sure if I even want a child.
  • @Jtk96 I’m definitely not pregnant and I never have massive jumps that stay high but it’s just weird it’s coming down. Ye maybe it’ll go back up again. Who knows.  
  • @SR19 u can't directly correlate P with temp, but that does look suspicious. Maybe ur P dropped.
  • @revbomb I hope u are doing OK. Get better quick x
  • @MadDoda sorry.... what do you mean? 🙈
  • Mama2be9Mama2be9 Regular
    edited Jan 23, 2020 2:06PM
    Hey ladies!! Just caught up with all the pages! 

@SwithR this may be a late response but I still wanted to say that for me implantation cramps did not feel like af cramps at all. They felt like little jabbbing, stabbing pains on one side where ov cramps would be about. They would come and go for about 3 days.

@MissM2203 hey hun! Sorry you’ve been having it so rough. I just wanted to offer some hope that I’m 37 and fell pregnant so you can get pregnant as an older mama. How old are you?

@MadDoda I’m so sorry. Your journey has been so tough and hard to watch. My heart goes out to you. You’ve been so strong tho and have helped so many on here. I would hate to see you give up hope but sometimes hanging onto hope can create even more misery and I totally get that. I hope you make the best decision for you, for your sanity and for your family. Have you thought about adoption? ❤️