Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for a BFP in Feb

Thought I would start a thread for all those TTC and due to ovulate/test in February.

I am currently on cd5 and month 2 of TTC #4 and AF is in the process of finishing up, I'm due to ovulate around the 8th of Feb and will be using opks to track ovulation and I have recently started taking seven seas trying for a baby as they worked with my boys, within 2 weeks of taking them I found out I was pregnant with DS1 after months of trying and same again with DS2 so fingers crossed they work again.

Replies

• Thanks @Happymummy14 for starting thread :) I 11months TTC for my 3rd my first two are 13 and 10 with my ex and this is my first with my new partner.
    i am 43 so quite old and this is my last month TTC naturally before IVF eeek xx
  • Hi! 3dpo, doubt I gotta be lucky, but oh well!
  • Thanks @Happymummy14 for starting thread :) I 11months TTC for my 3rd my first two are 13 and 10 with my ex and this is my first with my new partner.
    i am 43 so quite old and this is my last month TTC naturally before IVF eeek xx
    This will be my first with my new partner too, I have 3 with my ex and he has 2 with his so technically it will be baby number 6 lol. 
    Fingers crossed this is your month and ivf isn't needed x

• @MadDoda fingers crossed for you, it's a long hard slog TTC but worth it in the end 
  • @Happymummy14 well I would debate that if it's worth, but my situation is just hopeless. Will see.
  • Found it ☺️
  • Hi all, 
    Just jumping on this one. I am 11dpo with AF due on Wednesday. 
    I am TTC #2 but also have 1DSD and 1DSS, this is my first month of trying after coming off BC in December

X
  • I am joining in this thread as I am 4dpo today, so testing/AF due Feb. X
  • Welcome @FlossyLZ fingers crossed Feb is your month x
  • Helloooo!! Nice to see some other ladies jumping over from the Jan thread. Nice to keep up with you all ❤️
  • Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone this month! 🤞
  • Where is everybody at cycle day wise, what number baby are you trying for and is there anything differently you are doing this month to increase your chances. 
    I'll go first

Cd5
    TTC #4
    Started taking seven seas trying for a baby and using opks also me and DP usually BD everyday so this month we are going to alternate days to give his "men" a chance to build up so to speak lol x
  • 3dpo no2, bbt bbt and only bbt! Ah and loads of bd!
    @VRob123 how are u hun
  • MadDoda said:
    3dpo no2, bbt bbt and only bbt! Ah and loads of bd!
    @VRob123 how are u hun
    I’m well thank you Hun, had my booking appointment yesterday. Should get a letter next week about a scan. Hoping this is your cycle ❤️
  • @Happymummy14 I’m 4dpo, on cycle#22 ttc my first! Bbt, opk, both taking pregnacare/well man and lots of bd. Also relaxing as tests are back and looking good 😁
  • Hello, ladies! 
    Trying for my first, cycle #3. Currently 4 DPO. Using opk’s, bbt and trying to BD as much as I can during my fertile window. Trying not to obsess over my symptoms this month during 2ww because last month I convinced myself I was pregnant but then AF arrived anyway. Lets hope this is our month!
  • Welcome @Ellie325 fingers crossed for you.

Symptom spotting is the worst, no matter how much I say I'm not going to spot this month I always do and as usual AF arrives every time lol x
  • @Happymummy14 It’s definitely really hard! At least I can now tell myself that it’s too early to have any symptoms and it’s probably because of the progesterone anyway so it helps a little bit 🙂
  • dd1001dd1001 Regular
    edited Jan 26, 2020 4:16PM
    Jus following you all over ❤️
This discussion has been closed.