Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020

Due in July 2020

1464748495052»

Replies

• That’s right I remover you saying @Charlot-2411 let’s add you to the list as well 😊

@allnewtome due date 1/7/2020 girl 💜

@Nevesmummy due date 04/07/20 gender will remain a surprise until birth💛

@Familyof3-soontobe4 due date 6/7/2020 Girl 💜

@MrsP13 due date 8/7/20 gender
    tbc

@Charlot-2411  due date 8/7/30 gender tbc

@freakout due date 13/7/20 boy 💙

@Mama2be9 due date 16/7/20 girl 💜

@NicoleB10 due date 24/7/20 gender tbc. 

• Mama2be9Mama2be9 Regular
    edited Jan 27, 2020 11:55PM
    @Charlot-2411 oh hun I’m sorry you’ve been having a hard time! And I’m sorry to hear about your friend! That’s so scary and awful! I hope you feel at ease soon with your scan! I’m sure what happened to your friend was very rare. Think positive bc it’s so good for the baby. 

My spiritual teacher says for a pregnant woman to think of herself as a butterfly in a garden.  Being aware of every thought as if you are shaping a form. Let it be so positive, so sweet, and so delightful! The baby forms from that. Living happy and trusting so the baby learns that... a butterfly floats gently around, landing on beautiful flowers 🌸 taking in rich nectar! Really such a beautiful thought. I love it so much and wanted to share with you and everyone here if it may shed some light into our journeys
    ✨💕🦋 🌹🦋🌸🦋💕🦋🌺💕✨
  • Hi everyone, we've just noticed this thread has topped the 1k post limit, which is great, but it's getting slow to load and tricky to keep up with, so we've kicked you off a new continuation thread. 

CONTINUATION THREAD HERE! 

Please do click on the new thread and hit the green star next to the title to bookmark the thread

We'll lock this thread in a day or so, so we don't have two chats going on at once, and everyone will get a chance to see this post.

• Closing this thread now peeps. 
    CONTINUATION THREAD HERE! 
  • FreakOut said:
    Chloe87 said:
    ANY NUBS???????? give me thoughs 
    I’m gonna say girl! Xx
    Baby looks like a girl :D. Looks like my scan i had in my last pregnancy when I was pregnant with my daughter :D

Chloe87 said: yay 💕💕
    Ayana said:
    Chloe87 said:
    ANY NUBS???????? give me thoughs 
    Definitely girl because of the skull its round. Boys have sharper skull. Hope it's a girl. I still dont know what is mine LOL
    Hehe loving your answer x

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions