Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2020

Due in June 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• I’m feeling abit off today, if I hadn’t miscarried last year it would have been baby’s due date today. My husband hasn’t realised the date and no one at work knows what the day is, so I’m just trying to get through the day with no tears. But my baby is a wriggler today, which is cheering me up! Hope your all okay xx 
  • Bug hugs hun I know how you feel if I hadn’t of lost the baby in July I would of been due on Saturday but my other half didn’t remember just looking forward to this baby coming now xxx
  • Lauraj that’s really useful thanks. I’m only 5’1 so it’s good that it’s taking into account height to weight etc. Not long to wait for your scan now x
  • I’m feeling abit off today, if I hadn’t miscarried last year it would have been baby’s due date today. My husband hasn’t realised the date and no one at work knows what the day is, so I’m just trying to get through the day with no tears. But my baby is a wriggler today, which is cheering me up! Hope your all okay xx 
    Hope you are doing as well as you possibly can. 
    I had a mc on the 11th March last year & im feeling quite strange knowing that anniversary is fast approaching. 
  • Thanks! I’m doing okay, had a little cry earlier. I think it helps that I’m pregnant again now, so I still have this baby to look forward to. I’ve just been thinking about it while it’s been approaching and didn’t know how I’d feel. But it’s defiantly been an emotional day. Sending my love to you both too. @Ac2984 @MrsMcM

• Sorry you’re all going through these milestones atm, it is so tough :-( I know how you feel, I struggled on the due date and mc anniv too. Allow yourselves to feel what you need to, and be kind to yourselves. Thank goodness you have your rainbow babies on their way 💕 sending lots of love to you all xx
  • Hi everyone, I was after some reassurance, I am 20+2 but still not felt any proper movements, I think I may at times get the flutter feeling. The sonographer said he didn't expect me too at my scan which was on 18+6, it is my first baby and I am a larger person, I ran the london marathon last April but after that endulged alot so was a little heavy when fertility treatment worked.
    I have another scan on February 11th because she was naughty and wouldn't show off her heart valves fully. I am sure I will feel something soon. Take care everyone, keep growing those special babies.

• Hope you are all okay ladies who are remembering angel babies.

@Followyourdreams I really wouldn’t worry, I think they say anywhere from 16-23 weeks for first baby 😊 you may be feeling it but just not realise what it is yet! 

One more day to go until my scan. I also move house tomorrow... my stress levels have been through the roof this year (with a busy work week and the move almost falling through) but think we are back on track now. 
  • @Followyourdreams
    try not worry too much, i didn’t feel much till after 20 weeks and now I’m 23 weeks and can feel baby all the time! 

I’ve been off work for the last couple of days as I’m having quite a lot of pain. Hospital don’t seem too concerned because I can still feel baby. So I’m just resting. Hope your all okay x
  • Hope everyone is doing ok this week. 
    I’ve went for a bath & noticed today that my belly button is due to pop out soon 😳 I’m 20+4 (not sure why but I had it in my head that it would pop out closer to the end of the pregnancy). 😂😂
  • I’ve only been feeling my baby for the past few days and that’s only when I’m sat still that I can tell and I’m 20 weeks today. So I wouldn’t be too worried.

mrs mcm that’s interesting to know. I’m still clinging to my belly button piercing atm and there Dusnt seem to be a sign of popping just yet, however you’ve prompted me to be more mindful of it as the weeks go on as I’m trying to make it last aslong as possible without a pregnancy bar. 
  • I felt my baby very early this time round, I was 17 weeks exactly and felt her everyday since. With my little boy I didn’t feel him move/kick until I was 22/23 weeks 
  • Thanks everyone for reassurance, I think I was having one of them days which are more anxiety than others. 
    I been to visit my friend and 8 month old today and he was a 10lb baby, she said she didn't feel him till so, much later and only then it wasn't much. 

I have a scan soon (11th Feb) so can see for myself how much she has grown.

• Hey everyone, I've been very quiet lately, I've been so sick in hospital on drips and feeling absolutely drained :( on top of all that we've just bought our first home and I'm literally dreading all the work I've got to do but I'm also excited after an 11 month probate wait!
    Love everyone's scans! Here are mine, we found out we are having another little boy! 💙
    Cant believe we are all half way or near the half way mark!
    Hope everyone is taking it easy.
    X

• Wonderful pics @Vickyjay1!! Congrats on the new home too. Sorry to hear you’ve been so poorly :-( 

@Laura_J how did your scan and house move go?! Hope everything went to plan for you!

I’m sure you will start to feel baby more soon @Followyourdreams, it’s totally normal to not feel anything still at this point. What is your next scan for? 

@MrsMcM funny your belly looks like it’ll pop out soon! My friends has just popped out at 23 weeks. Mine didn’t pop out at all last time, it was still ever so slightly in at full term! I just have a deep belly button 😂😂 I think it’s quite cute when it pops out! 
  • @MillP my next scan is because at my anomoly scan I had at 18+6 days baby girl misbehaved. The sonographer was having a hard time getting her to move to fully check her heart valves.
    They have recalled me for another go I will be 22 weeks. The sonographer also said I wouldn't feel baby yet as she's small but in proportion.
    I am sure at nighttime now i feel something so that's a little exciting. 
  • Ahh cheeky girl! Hope they get to see everything they need to next time. And you get to see her again which is always a nice 😍
  • Had my 20 scan today, I’m now 21+1, everything looked good. The only thing was that the baby was curled up into a wee ball so they couldn’t get in to see the chest properly, so back I go next week for another little look. 😊
  • Ooo makes me more exited for my scan later!
    Cheeky baby..... although I bet it will be nice to have another sneaky peak at them. 
    X

• My scan photo is now uploading (had a problem with it earlier) anyways, I can’t stop laughing, baby’s leg looks like a giant penis 😂😂😂