Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020

Due in February 2020

Replies

• @Vickyellisxo Hope all went well xx
  • AmyD0620 said:
    Hi so I’m due on the 6th Feb with our third daughter 🥰 Our first 2 were both late so praying their sister doesn’t follow suit... I’m curious to know, is there anyone else who has never experienced Braxton Hicks or “practice contractions”? I’ve never experienced either of these and it’s convinced me that I’m nowhere near Labour day 😞
    Was your second later than your first? I'm due my 2nd and my first was 12 days late resulting in being induced and really don't want to get to that stage again!! 

I didn't experience braxton hicks on my first - the only pains I had and have now and again this time is lightening crotch pain x
  • So ladies.. I'm 37 weeks tomorrow - full term yay! Yesterday and all night I had lower back pain almost impossible to walk :( and this morning I weighed myself and lost 3lbs! I have my baby shower on Saturday and even though I'd love for it to happen I keep googling and it says back pain and loss of weight could indicate labour is on it's way... Anyone got any advice? I didn't experience this with first born x
  • So ladies.. I'm 37 weeks tomorrow - full term yay! Yesterday and all night I had lower back pain almost impossible to walk :( and this morning I weighed myself and lost 3lbs! I have my baby shower on Saturday and even though I'd love for it to happen I keep googling and it says back pain and loss of weight could indicate labour is on it's way... Anyone got any advice? I didn't experience this with first born x
    Hi, funnily enough I had my baby shower yesterday, and all evening after it I had sharp pains across my stomach and my lower back, and I also had one occasion of pink spotting. I’ll be 37 weeks on Friday. I honestly thought that I the baby was going to make an appearance during the night. I’ve woke up this morning and all the pain is away and there hasn’t been any more spotting either x
    Hi, funnily enough I had my baby shower yesterday, and all evening after it I had sharp pains across my stomach and my lower back, and I also had one occasion of pink spotting. I’ll be 37 weeks on Friday. I honestly thought that I the baby was going to make an appearance during the night. I’ve woke up this morning and all the pain is away and there hasn’t been any more spotting either x
    I was also awake at 4am googling back labour 🤣🤣 I'm glad it's not just me!! My pain is still there but not half as bad.. I haven't had spotting though! X
  • I was also awake at 4am googling back labour 🤣🤣 I'm glad it's not just me!! My pain is still there but not half as bad.. I haven't had spotting though! X
    I had googled labour symptoms during the week cause I feel as if I’m not panicking enough about pains etc that I’m experiencing, and I feel like I will be in a labour and will be thinking that everything will be fine and it’s just the way the baby is lying😂 for the past week I’ve either woke up at 4:42 or 4:44 every morning, so I’m now convinced that one of those is the time the baby is going to be born😂x
  • Well my little bundle arrived 10 days earlier than the due date! 24th January our little baby girl came. We knew the date as we had to have an elective caesarean because the baby was breech. Was a very emotional day I must admit😂 still can’t believe she’s all ours!

Good luck to you ladies, I hope your deliveries go well with wonderful healthy babies! x

• Well my little bundle arrived 10 days earlier than the due date! 24th January our little baby girl came. We knew the date as we had to have an elective caesarean because the baby was breech. Was a very emotional day I must admit😂 still can’t believe she’s all ours!

Good luck to you ladies, I hope your deliveries go well with wonderful healthy babies! x

Congratulations! Hope your all doing well. 5 days and counting until my due date, got midwife on my due date so will see what next stage might be then! X
  • @Vickyellisxo congratulations - the first baby here! Does her hat say Lily-Rose? Isn't she lovely! How are you guys doing? Are you home now? 

@SecondDueFebruary2020 did those pains turn into anything? 

Anyone else having any signs like diarrhea, back pains, or mucus plugs?  
  • @Vickyellisxo congratulations - the first baby here! Does her hat say Lily-Rose? Isn't she lovely! How are you guys doing? Are you home now? 

@SecondDueFebruary2020 did those pains turn into anything? 

Anyone else having any signs like diarrhea, back pains, or mucus plugs?  
    The pains lasted for 2 days but have worn off now - 2am this morning I had a terrible bad stomach resulting in diarrhea - but again nothing has come of it! Still have a little back ache but nothing like it was - I couldn't even peel myself out of bed at 2am this morning 🙈
  • I've had loose stools on and off for around 2 weeks now, pink tinged discharge, the odd pains over my bump and keep thinking something will come of these symptoms soon but nothing yet! Still hanging in there, everyone I know who's been pregnant recently have all had early babies but looking like ours is still nice and cosy at the moment! 😂 
  • I've had loose stools on and off for around 2 weeks now, pink tinged discharge, the odd pains over my bump and keep thinking something will come of these symptoms soon but nothing yet! Still hanging in there, everyone I know who's been pregnant recently have all had early babies but looking like ours is still nice and cosy at the moment! 😂 

Same here! I've known a few people recently who have gone at like 38 weeks 🙄 37 weeks today for me and I'm so fed up 😭🤣
  • I was also awake at 4am googling back labour 🤣🤣 I'm glad it's not just me!! My pain is still there but not half as bad.. I haven't had spotting though! X
    I had googled labour symptoms during the week cause I feel as if I’m not panicking enough about pains etc that I’m experiencing, and I feel like I will be in a labour and will be thinking that everything will be fine and it’s just the way the baby is lying😂 for the past week I’ve either woke up at 4:42 or 4:44 every morning, so I’m now convinced that one of those is the time the baby is going to be born😂x
    Sorry hun just saw this message! Is this your first? I was induced on my first so I know what to expect from contractions but I don't know what spontaneous labour feels like lol! I woke at 2am this morning and couldn't peel myself out of bed as I was in soo much pain! Hoping it means labour won't be far off - either that or it's because I am doing loads around the house lol 
  • My word I’m fed up with feeling so lousy... I wouldn’t mind the wait if I could actually function normally! Really horrible pressure in my pelvis, feel like I’m constipated but I don’t think I am. Bad reflux and feeling constantly sick. Anyone having more luck with labour starting? 
  • AmyD0620 said:
    My word I’m fed up with feeling so lousy... I wouldn’t mind the wait if I could actually function normally! Really horrible pressure in my pelvis, feel like I’m constipated but I don’t think I am. Bad reflux and feeling constantly sick. Anyone having more luck with labour starting? 
    Amy - I'm totally with you! The last few weeks are a stretch - whats your due date? 

I'm on night #3 of rolling around in pain at 1-2am for an hour, stuck on the bed not being able to get to the toilet. Last night I had the pains in the top of my stomach too and felt sick. I've just contacted my birth centre as my next appt isn't until a week tomorrow and I can't cope with this for another week! So going to see them this afternoon to see if they can see if baby is preparing for birth x
  • Hey everyone, just wondered if you wanted to add your due dates, so we can see who is due when? 
    Copy and paste the person before you - so...
    Username - XX Feb - 💙💛💗
  • SecondDueFebruary2020 - 17Feb - 💗
  • Hey everyone, just wondered if you wanted to add your due dates, so we can see who is due when? 
    Copy and paste the person before you - so...
    Username - XX Feb - 💙💛💗
    SecondDueFebruary2020 - 17Feb - 💗
        1st Feb 💛
  • Sorry hun just saw this message! Is this your first? I was induced on my first so I know what to expect from contractions but I don't know what spontaneous labour feels like lol! I woke at 2am this morning and couldn't peel myself out of bed as I was in soo much pain! Hoping it means labour won't be far off - either that or it's because I am doing loads around the house lol 
    I’ve just seen this one🙈 yeah this is my first, and my sister is due 5 days later with her first, and the amount of things that she’s phoning the midwife/going to the hospital about to get checked with, that I’ve also experienced but just thought “yeah it will be fine”, is one of the reasons I’m convinced I’m going to be in labor and not know it😂

RebeccaD09 - 21st February💕
  • Sorry hun just saw this message! Is this your first? I was induced on my first so I know what to expect from contractions but I don't know what spontaneous labour feels like lol! I woke at 2am this morning and couldn't peel myself out of bed as I was in soo much pain! Hoping it means labour won't be far off - either that or it's because I am doing loads around the house lol 
    I’ve just seen this one🙈 yeah this is my first, and my sister is due 5 days later with her first, and the amount of things that she’s phoning the midwife/going to the hospital about to get checked with, that I’ve also experienced but just thought “yeah it will be fine”, is one of the reasons I’m convinced I’m going to be in labor and not know it😂

RebeccaD09 - 21st February💕
    Aww you will be fine honestly! That's crazy, this is my second and my sister is due 5 days earlier than me with her second!! What are the chances 😂 and we are both having girls!! 

You'll know when you're in labour honestly haha!! Xx