Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Finally Got My BFP <3 (Transition Group For Hoping For A BFP)

hi guys i wanted the same group to stay together <3 i know we are all different months but u guys have become some of my greatest friends and the best emotional support <3 we are like family <3

Replies

• @Catlady220 here to help if I can! 
    I love keeping up with how everyone is getting on and will be nice to follow the milestones as they approach for everyone.  X
  • I’m here! I believe I am the furthest along (25 weeks + 1 day). I am always happy to share experiences and answer questions too (although I know every pregnancy is different!). This will be my second child, my son is 8 🤗

• Here’s my 25 week bump!
  • I’m here 🙈 im 30 weeks 🥰 
  • Eeee hi! Hope it's OK if I come along too. I've been missing chatting to everyone in the original threads so this is a lovely idea. I'm 20 weeks and just found out we're having a little boy! 💙
  • ro85 said:
    Eeee hi! Hope it's OK if I come along too. I've been missing chatting to everyone in the original threads so this is a lovely idea. I'm 20 weeks and just found out we're having a little boy! 💙
    Congratulations 😍 xx
  • @ro85, i'm the same  missing the chats with everyone.  I didn't want to intrude too much on the other chat as I know people are struggling at times but miss chatting to everyone who was such a great help when TTC.  do you feel the 20 weeks has gone quickly?  Yay to the little boy.

I'm now 22+5 and we are having a little girl which we found out last week, she's been a right little wriggler today and occasionally kicking quite low internally which is sore :(

@WelshGirrl 30 weeks wow, how are you feeling now you are almost in the home stretch?

@Rachel.a21 I love your bump, she's defo popping out more now but you are so petite.  I'm feeling really more like a fat flump at the moment, just see my wobbly belly more than baby but that probably won't change until late on as I am very very very overweight (still 7lbs down from the weight before I fell pregnant though but starting to gain - it was almost 14lbs lost in the 1st 16 weeks).
  • @Chellefish I’m exhausted 🥺 the last trimester truly is a struggle.. and my little girl is measuring 2 weeks ahead so 😩 getting really impatient tho, I just want her in my arms now 😂🙈 how are you feeling? 
  • @WelshGirrl im alright tired as not slept right the whole time but sure it will be worth it.  Having a sicky week too but think we might be having a growth spurt at the moment.  Can’t wait till my 25 week app to hear heartbeat for first time. 
  • @WelshGirrl im alright tired as not slept right the whole time but sure it will be worth it.  Having a sicky week too but think we might be having a growth spurt at the moment.  Can’t wait till my 25 week app to hear heartbeat for first time. 
    Such an amazing feeling hearing that heart beat for the first time.. 🥰
  • Helloooo! What a nice idea, 8 weeks this weekend, @Rachel.a21 so sweet! I’ve got a right pooch coming on 🤣 this is a few months ago, 2 weeks ago (pink) and today (Black).🙈. 
  • This is my latest pics from being on holiday two weeks ago and work this week.  Excuse the work toilets only way I could take a photo
  • VRob123 said:
    Helloooo! What a nice idea, 8 weeks this weekend, @Rachel.a21 so sweet! I’ve got a right pooch coming on 🤣 this is a few months ago, 2 weeks ago (pink) and today (Black).🙈. 
    I might take some pics, I bet mine is pretty similar x
  • Lovely bumps @Rachel.a21 and @VRob123! Mine has really popped the last couple of weeks so feeling less chub, more pregnant finally!

@Chellefish yes I was the same, I didn't want to be too in people's faces on the other thread so was just lurking! And the pregnancy thread for my due month is lovely but not as nice as the original one! The first trimester went so slowly but now it's speeding by. I'm absolutely loving feeling him kick and my bump, I want this bit to just slow down a bit. Congrats on your girl! And I feel you on not sleeping, I haven't slept more than 5 hours since the start, good practice I guess!

@WelshGirrl congrats to you on your girl! The end is in sight for you now! 
  • I’m just feeling huge 😂😂 is my first also.. 🙈
  • ro85 said:
    Lovely bumps @Rachel.a21 and @VRob123! Mine has really popped the last couple of weeks so feeling less chub, more pregnant finally!

@Chellefish yes I was the same, I didn't want to be too in people's faces on the other thread so was just lurking! And the pregnancy thread for my due month is lovely but not as nice as the original one! The first trimester went so slowly but now it's speeding by. I'm absolutely loving feeling him kick and my bump, I want this bit to just slow down a bit. Congrats on your girl! And I feel you on not sleeping, I haven't slept more than 5 hours since the start, good practice I guess!

@WelshGirrl congrats to you on your girl! The end is in sight for you now! 
    Thank you darling🥰 finally! I can’t wait haha💓
  • I’m just feeling huge 😂😂 is my first also.. 🙈
    Love this x
  • @SmithL35 thanks beaut 🥰 
  • Hoping I can join too...I was in the other group for a couple of months late summer time! 
    I’ve continued to follow you all but didn’t want to keep commenting as so many are having such a tough time, and I was really fortunate this time round that it didn’t take so long. 

When I saw you’re post this morning @Catlady220 I was so so thrilled for you! Really wonderful news, congratulations! 

As for me, I’m now 23 weeks, we didn’t find out what we’re having but bumps growing nicely and feeling and seeing lots of movement now 💛
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions