Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Long term TTC & infertility

Trying and not giving up!

1444546474850Β»

Replies

• @Aliciab90 πŸ˜‡

I just really want some more BD haha damn Sunday night, he always comes to bed after me! I'm going to have to try stay awake a while longer and hope he gets tired soon!
  • @MadDoda you’re bound to be stressed. I would probably test tomorrow but just see how you feel.xxx
  • @Emmy012 🀣🀣 absolutely hilarious! Needs must!!Β 

@Aliciab90 definitely not far 😊
  • @MadDoda 😘 we've got you, sweet dreams x
    @SR19 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm awful aren't I! Fairly certain I have OV today. I just get a little frisky sometimes around OV and I just need me some more!!

Let's see how long I can stay awake for πŸ˜‚
  • @SR19 @Aliciab90 I got my way in less than an hour πŸ˜‚ bed time for me! Hehehe
  • @Emmy012 πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰
  • @Aliciab90 πŸ™ŒπŸŽ‰
  • @Emmy012 go you!!! Shame you can’t use that excuse for the next 2 weeks 🀣 
  • @SR19 hahah I'm trying not to pressure him or say too much these days as the cycle after our MC was tough on him. πŸ˜” So I'm just staying quite vague and not telling him too much. I said I might be ovulating soon last night and that seemed to make him inclined for a quickie before I went to bed 😁
  • Brilliant work @Emmy012 😘

How you doing @MadDoda?
  • @Emmy012 excited for you. For bd and for BFP. Keeping everything crossed now for the long wait πŸ™ˆ
  • @SR19 thanks lovely, I'm not holding out hope but just glad I'm in the TWW now, my temp was up today so ov yesterday or today is looking likely.Β 
  • Morning, very faint line again. Else it's indent and I was wrong else it's early impossible to say, gotta wait ehhh
  • What test did you use @MadDoda? I think you’re 11DPO so faint might be ok. All you can do is keep taking P and see what happens x
  • @RememberToBreathe I took frer this time, but it's from superdrug. Yeah, so annoying. To be honest it looks like indent, maybe I was wrong. Will see
  • Hello everyone.Β 
    This thread is just about to reach the 1k post limit, so we have started you a new continuation thread right over here.Β 
    We're hoping it brings you lots of luck.Β 

We'll close this thread in a day or so, so you all have a chance to see this message.Β 
  • Closing this thread now peeps -Β continuation thread right over here.Β Β 
  • So I just had a beautiful lecture on early stage 1 cell embryo development.Β  And I thought I would share as it's important. I came across those facts before just totally forgot about this, some of u may know it. Still, it's been widely described in various species but also applies to human,Β  not sure about details tho. So when embryo is one cell, Just fertilised it gotta decide which end will be the head which will be the abdomen, where will be spine and where organs. So how one cell can do that. It's called maternal effect. Let's say we as future mums are healthy,Β  at least we look so, our mothers are healthy got kids just fine, but we have troubles having kids. there are genes which we have which we don't need but our eggs do. So you all know that our eggs are made while we are developing in our mothers wombs yeah? So it this stage mutation can occurs or be passed on from our parents. When they work properly those genes are transcribed and mRNA is stored in the eggs fit future. When those genes are mutated, the mRNA isn't stored in eggs. Without it certain process cannot be activated and such egg as future embryo will not be able to develop past most important 1stage cell, deciding on stiff I mentioned Before. This it just a tiny little bit of genetic testing behind infertility and recurrent miscarriages. Sorry if I bore u, but I thought someone might be interested.Β 
This discussion has been closed.