Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Trying and not giving up! - Part 2

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Feb 3, 2020 12:58PM in Long term TTC & infertility
Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Trying and Not Giving Up peeps, as the first thread has now reached the maximum 1k post mark. 

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Replies

• First. 
  • Holy cow! 😍
  • Ladies, I don't know you all probably think I'm stupid and paranoid, I start to think so too. I'm sorry it's just there is no-one I can talk to about this. I don't know what I feel,  I just feel nothing. Not sure if I'm happy or sad or just too hopeful, but all this is just getting to me more and more. I seriously don't think I can take this much longer. I always get stupid faint lines and miscarry,  it's like there is just no way I can get passed that. I'm sorry for ranting and being annoying, I love u all.
  • You're absolutely not stupid and how you feel is completely understandable. What you've been thru is a nightmare and so unfair. We love you. Please always say whatever you need to ❤️
  • ❤️
    @MadDoda not stupid in th slightest. We are here for you!!
  • You are never being annoying but if I’m being honest, I do think you need to take a break from TTC. You’re so close to your appointment now, you have so much data to give them. If they can get your steroids sorted then that might be what you need to try again. I just hate to see you like this x
  • Thank you @PinkSnow410 @Emmy012 <3 

O just wiped red stained in CM. I don't know what is going on anymore I'm 11dpo my lp is 15 days WTF is this 
  • @MadDoda oh love. 😔
  • @MadDoda it’s never easy for you 🙁 I hope you get some answers soon. You need a break from this constant worry 
  • @MadDoda I could cry for you. We all love you and don’t think you’re any of those things. You are strong, passionate and intelligent. You’re just trying to find out if there is a bean in there so you can save it, and that’s heartbreaking. It’s heartbreaking that this situation can make you feel so powerless and make you feel like you want to give up. I think you need to speak to someone, you’re clearly having problems with your emotions, lack of feeling etc, we are always here and will never judge you or invalidate your feelings xx
  • Hey @MadDoda I hope I didn’t upset you when I said you should take a break. I just wish I could it fix it for you x
  • Thank you all, dunno what I would do without u. @RememberToBreathe no u didnt I just got home now, Monday's are very busy for me. 

I don't know what I need but I'm lost, no more blood just once, it's a bad sign while on P at 11dpo, my P problems are getting worse I guess. Which means I will probably have zero chance without steroids. I will get help soon enough. 
  • Oh @MadDoda maybe it is implantation bleeding?  Hope you are ok. ❤️

So I think I ov since my breasts are a bit sore today. We did BD yesterday, but 🤷 going to try to BD some more just in case I didn't ov yet 🤞
  • Fingers crossed for you @PinkSnow410

I don’t have sore boobs yet and I’m 7DPO :( I know it doesn’t really say anything either way, but it always makes me feel like nothing has happened. Keep feeling twinges and convincing myself it’s happened. Need to have a word with myself to stop hoping 
  • @PinkSnow410 I actually think that it's my period trying to start, I took P just before it happened, so I could be running on low P so spotting started. I took P and it stopped. The thing is I'm 11dpo, so I think my thyroid antibodies are doing more and more damage in my uterus, causing lp shortening and lower and lower P. I would OK d stop P now,  but coz of faint line I gotta wait and retest to be sure. I doubt it's implantation not this red, I had brown yday so red today wouldn't make sense, unless it's af. 
  • Sending hugs and lots of crossed fingers @Aliciab90 - you’re right though, it’s too early so don’t worry about the absence of things x
  • In other news I just missed getting my hands on some free progesterone from someone on Instagram 😞
  • @RememberToBreathe did u send letter to ur Dr?
  • MadDoda said:
    @RememberToBreathe did u send letter to ur Dr?

I emailed his secretary to pass on but she doesn’t work Mondays so I really hope she will pass it on tomorrow 🤞🏻
This discussion has been closed.