Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020

Due in February 2020

Replies

• AmyD0620 - Due date - 6th Feb
  • @Vickyellisxo congratulations - the first baby here! Does her hat say Lily-Rose? Isn't she lovely! How are you guys doing? Are you home now? 

@SecondDueFebruary2020 did those pains turn into anything? 

Anyone else having any signs like diarrhea, back pains, or mucus plugs?  
    Thank you! Yes, the hat says Lily-Rose😊 We’ve been home since Sunday eve and all doing well! It’s all still so surreal I must admit xx
  • Just found out I’m having a caesarean tomorrow! Eeeek!
  • @Vickyellisxo congratulations - the first baby here! Does her hat say Lily-Rose? Isn't she lovely! How are you guys doing? Are you home now? 

@SecondDueFebruary2020 did those pains turn into anything? 

Anyone else having any signs like diarrhea, back pains, or mucus plugs?  
    Thank you! Yes, the hat says Lily-Rose😊 We’ve been home since Sunday eve and all doing well! It’s all still so surreal I must admit xx
    Lilly-rose is a beautiful name 😍 I loved Lilly but my partner has a cousin with the name! Glad you're home and settled x
  • Just found out I’m having a caesarean tomorrow! Eeeek!
    Exciting! Hope all goes well x
  • Hey everyone, just wondered if you wanted to add your due dates, so we can see who is due when? 
    Copy and paste the person before you - so...
    Username - XX Feb - 💙💛💗
    Not due til 26th of February but it’s my older daughters birthday next Tuesday and she keeps telling us her baby sister is what she’s getting for her birthday 😂 fingers crossed it’s not too much longer I’m in agony 😣 xx
  • Rach94 said:
    Hey everyone, just wondered if you wanted to add your due dates, so we can see who is due when? 
    Copy and paste the person before you - so...
    Username - XX Feb - 💙💛💗
    Not due til 26th of February but it’s my older daughters birthday next Tuesday and she keeps telling us her baby sister is what she’s getting for her birthday 😂 fingers crossed it’s not too much longer I’m in agony 😣 xx
    Oh bless her that is so sweet! I'm the same as you, hoping not much longer.. 37+2 today x
  • @SecondDueFebruary2020 I’ve got midwife next Friday and when I last seen her she wasn’t happy with how big I was measuring so we’ll see what happens next Friday if I’m still here! Been cleaning crazy this week like scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees! 
  • Rach94 said:
    @SecondDueFebruary2020 I’ve got midwife next Friday and when I last seen her she wasn’t happy with how big I was measuring so we’ll see what happens next Friday if I’m still here! Been cleaning crazy this week like scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees! 

Oh no, as in small or big? I went to my midwife yesterday as I was having awful pains for 3 nights and when they checked they think baby is engaging. I have my 38 week appt a week today x
  • @SecondDueFebruary2020 measuring big said she would wait til next app to send me for growth scan or not! 
  • Rach94 said:
    @SecondDueFebruary2020 measuring big said she would wait til next app to send me for growth scan or not! 
    They are usually pretty quick with growth scans so I wouldn't worry too much. How many weeks will you be next Fri at appt? On my 1st they sent me for a growth scan at 34 weeks. This time I've had 3 growth scans, last one was at 36 weeks 
  • I’ll be 37+2 next Friday! They’ve told me from scan 1 that she has long legs so going for that’s why I’m measuring big! My other daughter was 7.7lbs, and at my 4d scan she reckoned this one was gonna be hitting the 9lb x
  • Rach94 said:
    I’ll be 37+2 next Friday! They’ve told me from scan 1 that she has long legs so going for that’s why I’m measuring big! My other daughter was 7.7lbs, and at my 4d scan she reckoned this one was gonna be hitting the 9lb x
    I don't really like the growth scans .. at 34 weeks on my little girl they said she was weighing 4lb11 and she was born at 40+12 (fully over due) weighing 7lb exactly. So means she put on just over 3lb in almost 8 weeks. This one was measuring around 6lb 10oz at 36 weeks which terrifies me because my first was only 7lb born so I think they are very hit and miss x
  • Hi ladies - so I wanted some advice/reassurance if possible please as I’m feeling a bit in the dark despite expecting our 3rd - I think it’s because I was induced with our first and had quite a textbook (albeit 9 days overdue) labour the second time. Since about a week and a bit ago I’ve not been sleeping well at night, feeling exhausted and with increasing pelvic pain (baby is engaged and low), now for the last 2-3 days I’ve had lots of period pain low down but not what I’d imagine “tightenings” to feel like. I woke up this morning at 5:30 after 2 hours sleep and sorted the kitchen, living room and both girls’ bedrooms. Had a sleep this afternoon and have just had to go to the loo (bit loose, sorry tmi) but not masses. Do you think I might be getting close?? Dreading these symptoms for potentially another 3 weeks! Am 39 + 1 🙂
  • Hi everyone, bit late but happy birth month to you!
    @loua228 we're so sorry we missed your due date? Any sign? 
    Anyone else had their baby? 
  • Hi everyone, bit late but happy birth month to you!
    @loua228 we're so sorry we missed your due date? Any sign? 
    Anyone else had their baby? 
    @DanielleMFM no sign of baby yet am 40+3 today. Trying to relax as much as I can and fingers crossed it won’t be long now. 
  • Absolutely relax as much as poss @loua228 and if family or friends are driving you mad asking 'Have you had the baby yet' just send them this link: http://www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com/
  • No baby here yet either! 38+1 on second baby.. was secretly hoping I'd go early this time after reaching 40+12 on first 😭
  • Absolutely relax as much as poss @loua228 and if family or friends are driving you mad asking 'Have you had the baby yet' just send them this link: http://www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com/
    Ha ha I love this. Yes they are driving me mad and people you don’t usually even hear from have the cheek to text 😂 
  • loua228 said:
    Absolutely relax as much as poss @loua228 and if family or friends are driving you mad asking 'Have you had the baby yet' just send them this link: http://www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com/
    Ha ha I love this. Yes they are driving me mad and people you don’t usually even hear from have the cheek to text 😂 
    I wouldn't tell my mum the due date this time round at first because she drove me insane on the first ... Any sign? I texted her back one day saying yeah I've had the baby, didn't I tell you?! 🙄🤣