Forum home General Chat General chat

Double Buggy advice

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good double buggy for a 2 year old and a new born?

thanks 

Replies

• Hiya.. I had city mini on first found it heavy so this time sound I've Gone with double out n about.. So. Much lighter at moment using it for a 3yr old and near 2year old. 
  • Did you find one, @Emz1990?

I’m also on the lookout since my 26m boy is >15kg, tall and is v distracted when walking. There’s not a lot out there for newborn and toddler, it’s frustrating that a lot of double pushchairs that claim to be from birth can only be used in single mode when carrying the newborn. 

I’m leaning towards a Phil & Teds model, since they can accommodate newborn and big toddler (up to 20kg) simultaneously. 
  • Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know we have a great article about double buggies for a toddler and baby, which will hopefully help. Do let us know if we can point you in the direction of any other articles. 
  • Cheers @DanielleMFM, I had seen that article and another for bigger toddlers which I’ve found helpful, particularly in knowing which pushchairs to cross off the list. Just not ready to make a confident choice, as the reviewers’ needs didn’t quite match my own of newborn and young 2yo the size of a 4yo!
  • DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited Feb 6, 2020 7:55AM
    @Sam EP not sure if you're London based at all, but we'll be at The Baby Show end of the month, at ExCel - you can come and see loads of different buggies all there (there are hundreds), try and find the perfect fit? We're giving away freebie tickets too over here