Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

12 days late sore boobs BFN!

hi Ladies! So AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) was due the 22nd of Jan. I just knew my AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) was coming because I was cramping for three days around the time but nothing. When I thought I got the drop of doom. It was nothing but a lot of discharge. Even now I have a lot of discharge. Sometimes it so much discharge when I wipe it looks as if I blew my nose or virgina Like very slimy lol or it looks like a glob of “jelly”. So now for past 3-4 days my breast feel super heavy and my nipples are so sore. Sore to the point it feels like they’re on fire and to the touch. I took several test. All negative except for two. I thought the positive test were faulty only because all the rest were negative. As for one of the positive test it took a while for the control line to appear because I didn’t POAS enough so it came across slow. But soon as it appeard across the control line. The second line showed right after. It was blazing pink. I chucked it up as faulty because it took a minute for the urine to go across. So I figured faulty. Plus the rest have been all negatives. So what do you guys think? Any suggestions? Positive vibes please

Replies

• FieldyxxFieldyxx Regular
    edited Feb 3, 2020 7:20PM
    Hey! I'm in the same boat as you I'm 15 days late but I know from ovulation tests I didn't ovulate when I normally do. After a week I gave up and started testing temps and it looks like I ovulated the day before I was supposed to get my period 🙄 so maybe like me you have ovulated really late and so that's why you've not came on? 
    I'm now supposedly 14dpo today and hoping af will come tomorrow as normally comes 15 days after ov.. not feeling hopeful this month what all the agro! 

Can you test again tomorrow?

You mentioned that snotty jelly like cm, I had this on Saturday 12dpo.. I never had this before so I bought some frer but got a bfn 🙄 xx
  • Oh and I also have had really sore boobs for about a week now first nipples then yesterday and last night my boobs where killing me woke up the morning and they're huge so no wonder 😂 hormones are all over he place this month! X
  • You could absolutely be right.. I’m not exactly sure when I ovulated to be honest. My nipps are tender to the touch! Like I can’t even lay on them or brush anything across them. I will test again maybe later this week if she still doesn’t show.. I had multiple bfn. So I’m gonna go with maybe I did ovulate late
  • The way I feel is a bit weird 
  • Babyluv84 said:
    You could absolutely be right.. I’m not exactly sure when I ovulated to be honest. My nipps are tender to the touch! Like I can’t even lay on them or brush anything across them. I will test again maybe later this week if she still doesn’t show.. I had multiple bfn. So I’m gonna go with maybe I did ovulate late
    That's how mine where it took a few days for nips to be really really sore but they got bad, and always felt like they poking out 🙈 that's stopped now but I have the all around tenderness! But now they're not as painful as last night I guess I'll just enjoy my temporary big boobies 😬😂😂😂😂

Ah OK I'd say try wait put for testing just incase its too early (with not knowing when ovulation happened) I'm not even 100 percent I ovulated as only just started temping so I'm the same just trying to hold out I till af this week x
  • Ok yes I’ll wait it out and see.. I’ll definitely update if any change 
  • Babyluv84 said:
    You could absolutely be right.. I’m not exactly sure when I ovulated to be honest. My nipps are tender to the touch! Like I can’t even lay on them or brush anything across them. I will test again maybe later this week if she still doesn’t show.. I had multiple bfn. So I’m gonna go with maybe I did ovulate late
    Omg me too
    my nipples hurt so bad
  • Babyluv84 said:
    Ok yes I’ll wait it out and see.. I’ll definitely update if any change 
    I will do the same 😬 x
  • So I went to get a hcg test yesterday and got the results back and they said negative... but I don’t feel that way. My body is telling me different 
  • Babyluv84 said:
    So I went to get a hcg test yesterday and got the results back and they said negative... but I don’t feel that way. My body is telling me different 
    Oh no 😔 how late are you now got af?
    I just had mine arrive today 15 days later than normal xx
  • Awwwww I was so hoping AF didn’t show for you. I’m currently 15 days late. Still no sign of AF..?still very sore boobs. Now my body temperature has risen I feel warmer then usual to the touch. Idk what’s going on. I should be ovulating now if my cycle was normal
  • I have the same thing right now in month 2 of ttc. My first period took 5 weeks now it's been 5 weeks since then but last couple of days been getting sore boobs and tested a few times in the last 2 weeks with bfn results x
  • @Emm0588 did your body feel hotter than normally?
  • @Fieldyxx also I have a question for you. Did your body feel warmer like hotter the normally. Like warm to the touch. My husband and my kids keep telling me I hot. But I also feel warmer then normally and I’m always cold because I’m anemic. But suddenly these last two days I’ve been feeling extra warm lol 
  • Sorry to jump in
    but I’m def warmer than normal
    im always cold and my husband was freezing 
    where I was normal 

• @Revbomb I’m confused to what you are trying to say?
  • Babyluv84 said:
    @Revbomb I’m confused to what you are trying to say?
    Omg I didn’t even realize wtf I typed 
    I meant I’m normally always cold
    but for the past couple days I’ve been really warm

to the point where other ppl around me are freezing and I’m good 

also sorry for the tmi
    lots of discharge it’s literally like water though 

• I am a bit warmer than usuall plus having a bit of watery discharge. Hoping either af arrives soon or I get BFP because I hate all this confusion x
  • Emm0588 said:
    I am a bit warmer than usuall plus having a bit of watery discharge. Hoping either af arrives soon or I get BFP because I hate all this confusion x
    Me too
    i really hope I’m pregnant but all my hpt were negative 

I don’t get my period at all so it’s hard to tell 
    I was cramping on Monday and a bit Tuesday all gone now 
  • O ok @Revbomb... so how late is your AF?