Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020

Due in July 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• @Chloe87 aw, hearing the babys heartbeat is so sweet and special!! 

@Mama2be9 it will be very special for you to get your first ultrasound! It will be amazing to see how big she is and all the fingers and toes! 

I have been on YouTube watching other people's 20week scans so I'm kinda prepared Haha.

@MrsP13 it will be worth the wait to hear the heart beat I'm sure! I've also been having the bad thoughts of getting bad news about our baby, but like you said I also try to push them aside and just pray for the best! 
  • @MrsP13 wow I didn’t know that!! Oh I can’t wait for you to hear it! Such a special sound and it’s almost like hearing their voice or something. Like their own signature and rhythm, if that makes any sense! 😍
  • @Mama2be9 I know exactly what you mean. It’s such a precious thing. On my son I had his recited and placed in to a bear. I want to do the same with this one. 
    Yeah it’s frustrating as it’s the one thing you really want to hear and you’re denied for so long. 
    But it’ll be even more special to hear when we do. This time round I’m going to all my midwife appointments and ultrasounds alone as my husband isn’t granted any time off as he’s started a new job. He has booked the day off for our 20 week scan so that’ll be nice to do with him  
  • Mama2be9 said:
    @Chloe87 oh hun sorry you haven’t been feeling well! You sick or just pregnancy stuff? Glad you finally got to hear the heartbeat!! 💓 Such an amazing feeling and sound, right?? Did you find out your due date?
    Anxietys been super bad I've been a bit of an emotional wreck the last week ir so ! And the morning sickness is back with a vengeance but I'm not being sick just the nausea and headaches which I think is worse!! So I spoke with my midwife about DD and she said they will now go on the last scan date which is the 22nd of July with is a bit rubbish as she couldn't get a good measure on baby lololol  never mind 22nd it is !  I hope everyone is doing well in their pregnancies xx 
  • Hi @Chloe87 - sorry about the notifications not coming through. Would you mind checking your Spam/Junk folder in case they're going in there? And could you also add notifications@madeformums.com to your email address book? Hopefully this will fix things. 

They have started coming through again on their own again now thank you xx 
  • Ayana said:
    Quick reminder of those due dates (yellow hearts for those not finding out or those that don't know yet):

@allnewtome 1 July - 💜
    @Nevesmummy  - 4 July - 💛
    @Familyof3-soontobe4 6 July - 💜
    @MrsP13 – 8 July - 💛
    @Charlot-2411 – 8 July - 💛
    @freakout 13 July - 💙
    @Mama2be9 16 July - 💜
    @Lou2401 – 22 July - 💛
    @NicoleB10 24 July - 💛

And mine 6 of july ❤
    Mine 22nd july 
  • @Chloe87 I’m glad you finally got your due date. When you go for your 20 week scan baby will be bigger and they’ll be able to gage baby’s due date better. 
    With my son my sonography told me the 26th but wrote the 29th in my book so needed up going by that date in the end. Don’t think they can ever really make up there mind 
  • MrsP13 said:
    @Chloe87 I’m glad you finally got your due date. When you go for your 20 week scan baby will be bigger and they’ll be able to gage baby’s due date better. 
    With my son my sonography told me the 26th but wrote the 29th in my book so needed up going by that date in the end. Don’t think they can ever really make up there mind 
    No lol but it was good to hear the heart beat !!! I'm not sure If I felt movement today of aas a really odd feeling I've never had before like something was whirring around in my tummy only for a few seconds but it was defo felt ! 
  • @Chloe87 ohh sounds like baby movement to me. How exciting 🥳It’s always described as flutters but for me it’s pressure and on my son it belt like bubbles popping. Everyone’s different. 
  • @Chloe87 sorry you’ve been feeling emotional! Sorry the morning sickness came back 😔 Are things figured out with your home? Are you staying or going?
    Wonder if what you felt was movement?! I still am waiting to feel her move!! When’s your 20 week scan?
  • @Chloe87 congratulations on finally getting your due date!! They have already changed mine a few times so we will see what they say next week at 20week scan! 
    Movements are going to get stronger from here on out! 

I also think I have been feeling baby move, late at night when I'm sitting on the couch i feel some weird bubbly popping movements and I'm thinking that its baby!
  • @thinkingpositive1 definitely sounds like your feeling baby move. That exactly how things felt on my son loads of popping 
  • Awe!! When am I going to feel something?!! Hope she's still in there doing ok!!!! 
    @thinkingpositive1 Excited for your gender reveal next week and happy that you think you may finally be feeling baby move!! Hopefully I will feel something soon!!!!
  • Lovely pictures @Mama2be9 I’m sure it won’t be long before you feel something. Baby’s getting stronger and stronger each day 
  • Mama2be9 said:
    Awe!! When am I going to feel something?!! Hope she's still in there doing ok!!!! 
    @thinkingpositive1 Excited for your gender reveal next week and happy that you think you may finally be feeling baby move!! Hopefully I will feel something soon!!!!
    I was at work and I had to move suddenly as a had a ceiling hun hammock swinging toward my belly and it made me really jump so I'm wondering if it startled the baby with caused it to wriggle about !! 
  • @MrsP13 I can't wait for movements to become stronger! 

@Mama2be9 thank you we are so so excited!!!! I'm sure baby girl is doing fine! It depends where the placenta is located too, it can block feelings of movement. I'm sure you will feel something soon! They say with the first it can be as far as 23 weeks to feel anything!! Your pics are amazing your bump is looking great! 

• Hey everyone, we just wanted to stop by and let you know, not to forget to check out your Due in July Category, as there are a few threads in there from women on this thread, with some questions...
  • Pregnancy acne has anyone suffered with pregnancy acne ? I'm riddled :( my chest is covered and so is my back and my hair line also luckily my face has only been affected slightly my skin is also very greasy and producing a lot of oil it's really getting me down nothing is helping and I'm to embarrassed to be undressed in front of my partner at the moment 
  • @Chloe87 I haven’t had the acne so much. Sorry you’re going through that. Hormones!! You are beautiful even if your skin is having a tantrum! You’re growing a baby inside! It’s ok if your skin freaks out. Your glow comes from within! I know that’s cheesy, but it’s true. Try tea tree oil blemish stick, try exfoliating, try drinking more fluids to flush your system. I grew up with acne so I know what you’re growing through. ❤️

Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement! Still haven’t felt movement but due to my increasing anxiety, I contacted my midwives Sunday and had a nice chat with them and felt a bit better. Not feeling as pregnant during this time is totally normal. Some call the second trimester the paradise phase! Lol! They offered for me to come in today to hear the heartbeat of I wanted reassurance. I decided to head up there, 45 minute drive, to hear it. I’m happy to say, she’s still in there thriving and kicking!! While listening, there were some other noises and the midwife said that’s her kicking!! 🥰😍👏🏼 So I am now super relieved and feeling more relaxed. I see them again this Friday! But now I don’t have to go through the week worried and stressed! I’m really enjoying getting to know my midwives. They are so attentive and solid. They really are there for me even if I’m having anxiety and worry. I feel so grateful! 

My newest symptom has been increasing heartburn. I popped papaya enzymes like 5x today. Anyone else getting heartburn?